Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

That spot is right up against the river and does get marshy. Bugs are insane this year so getting down there can be brutal. It’s an awesome spot for cover and I believe the roots have tapped into the river bed for a constant feed. I need to get down again and put some supports in.

Ya even down south here it’s tuff to figure out how the season will end. I think this year will be colder faster than the last few. We are already almost at single digits some nights :v:

10 Likes

I been tracking that. Been down to 11 celcius or so one night here in the past week. I seen a bit of cold damage on a few plants. In August!!
I have brutal deerfly flies here. Fuckers hurt worse than an old dull needle laying on the ground. Im around prickly burr bushes too. Im always digging needles out of my forearms. ugh.lol. The things we do…

5 Likes

I’d keep all the males, cull the next round. You never know what comes out of two uglies.

3 Likes

Ya I’ve kept them all in. :blush::v:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

From the RMH plot we take a left down a magical trail :joy: walk with me, won’t you? :two_men_holding_hands::couple:

We pass the “Dr.suess” tree as my children say. That’s when we know we’re almost there. :wink:

We must compass :compass: past a few obstacles, down a hill and boom we are there. Right at the rivers edge, where a little slice of heaven lay. :angel:

The land here is filled with 8ft giants :flushed::open_mouth:

And disgusting leaf eating aliens. :ant: :bug: :alien: :space_invader:

Worst of all…there are females who are having multiple men’s seed. !!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Alright kids story time is over :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry I’m fucking high :joy: :cloud: :dash::v:

37 Likes

Nice story, too bad about hermies.
That sucks

3 Likes

What fuck I told the story wrong. Let me fix it hahaha

11 Likes

Thanks for taking us out to the garden! That was awesome!

11 Likes

That path looks so nice. Ever pitch a tent and sleep out there?

7 Likes

Perfection! What a spot! What a nice walk! What stellar giants! Much Respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

The kids and I have many times :blush::v:

14 Likes

Yes, most awesome. Nothing like being out in the woods. The plants seem to agree! peace

8 Likes

Love the Dr. Seuss tree! and the land of Giants!

14 Likes

Best story ever!! The one’s with happy endings are always the best. :grin:

16 Likes

Man’s that’s a pretty walk with the family. Antidrug campaign against pot is ridiculous. Marijuana brings family and different people together. Beautiful scenery. Awesome work.

9 Likes

Such a wonderland! Need to get high and post more often, great post.

9 Likes

Shots from tonight

Pink Animal Cracker

41 Likes

What a male! …or two??? Man, they look very nice and very happy! That’s all you can ask. They fit right in with the rest of the community and seemed to have adapted well. I’m excited about this one. It’s sort of been a long term dream/mental wish list. Best vibes on the finish! peace

12 Likes

Funny I thought the same that’s one hell of a daddy plant! Like I was taken by that nice amber on the female but look at the balls on that thing!

8 Likes