Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Thanks for all the kind words.

Killer Queen does taste like candy and I really liked that strain.

Contact us at bogland72@gmail.com anytime folks…:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Just clear to things up again. Feel free to offer other suggestions. Vote for whatever you want and feel free to change your vote. Might have to do some sort of runoff vote with the top strains if we get too many suggestions. We’ll see what happens, this is a work in progress after all.

Thanks for stopping by @BogSeeds. I hear very good things about your gear, which is why it was one of my suggestions.

4 Likes

Isn’t what this boils down too is a OG created “forum cut”?? lol I love it. I’ll throw in a pack of sunshine daydream if I can get seeds back a few generations down the line!

10 Likes

Shit. I almost forgot my tangent… fwiw i heard one of the ganjarati say it’s something like 20% genetics, 80% grower/environment that determines the outcome… :thinking:

I hope this all works out for you/us @MisticHaze

pausing to think makes me wonder if rushing the cross is worse than picking the parents?

hmm.

:evergreen_tree: :zzz:

1 Like

This guy gets it! It’s up to you @Morgwar, but that would definitely add some fire to this project. Thank you for even bringing this up. I didn’t expect other people to offer their own seeds, but that adds another dimension to this project that I never would have imagined.

3 Likes

+1 BUBBLEGUM would be my choice from Serious seeds 70Euro for 11,
its an inbred line which means it breeds true to type one of very few that do

Bubble Gum has won 11 awards in High Times Cannabis Cups and similar festivals. In 2004 and 2005 it won 5 local and national Cups in Spain alone! In 2006 the Bubble Gum received its best award; it was named ‘Plant of the year’ by magazine ‘Soft Secrets’

2 Likes

Cinderella xx from brothers Grimm .

2 Likes

My opinion, i hope not polemic : i think than sedentar breeders of OG must be outside this type of thing. The synthesis is to hack one strain to distribute it widely. I rather prefer another type of event to support them and to thank them to a part of this community. Anyway, they are the best candidate to make these “F2” better than anyone else too. Just twos cents from the other side of the mirror.

Someone have said it quickly and i find the idea perfect : a strain than is not available to all, because the expensive price and/or the availability in theyr country.

I’m a grow-show-reader-freak, i lurk ton of conversations too and i suggest the sensi Hashplant because it’s (in apparence at least) the most discussed/quoted atm. Not fan of it, but it’s a great classic and a lot of people today don’t known theyr classics.

6 Likes

Well we already have my bog seeds @MisticHaze
So we should go with another breeder. . . I’m thinking led seeds . . .starfighter ibl 🖒🖒
That bubblegum from serious seeds sounds good too lol

2 Likes

Well if it gets the vote pm me an addy
This is contingent on me getting a few gen2s or 3s as I cannot find this one any more.
As madscientist says, at your service.
Good hunting!

14 Likes

He lost the the appy didn’t he
@Morgwar

3 Likes

i think i understand you… but i feel that since the offer being made is a humble one and not intended as a grand thing. to keep it simple & manageable, 4 breeders are chosen by the funder, all us beggars get to have input on what we’ll likely get back in return. it seems to me that randomness is being preferred over intent & perfection.

i guess now i should shut up :wink: since @MisticHaze has gotten some attention.

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Weekend Update :wink:

@MisticHaze SeedRunForTheMasses nominees as of 7/28(now :slight_smile: ):

(x2 indicates number of nominations)

=====================================

BrosGrimm DurbXC99
Bodhi Chem91XTalkOfKabul
THSeeds MKUltra x2
BOG BOGBubble
BrosGrimm KillerQueen (x2 BOG gets input :wink: )
Bodhi SunshineDaydream x2
THSeeds Bubblegum
OSS StarKiller
Sannies HerijuanaIBL
Sannies KillingFieldsF6
Baudelaire GeneralsDaughter
Baudelaire DurbanXC99
SeriousSeeds Bubblegum x2
BrosGrimm CinderellaXX
LED StarFigherIBL

=================================

:thumbsup: :v: :clipboard:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia and who would you pick as the 4 breeders?. . .I’m glad I don’t have to make that decision lol

Do you mean 4 breeders as in 4 OG breeders who would like to cross the plants and make the seeds? If so, if we get more than 4 volunteers then we could use a random generator (highest 4 numbers win) to keep it fair or vote on that too. I dunno, we’ll see.

Thanks for keeping track of this @cannabissequoia. I was going to just do it once when I was about to order the seeds, but now people can see others suggestions easier.

2 Likes

If he did then it’s a horticultural obligation to try and stabilize the poly for preservation sake.
I tend to collect the “strains” that are discontinued for that porpous but life is short and there are more strains than seasons, waiting for real work to be done.

2 Likes

Do it @Morgwar ! And @MisticHaze a random generated “drawing” isn’t going to give you the actually “breeders” but could end up getting you ripped off. . .and I’ll be damn if I let that happen. . . We should have a overgrow vote (I dont know how to make them) but anyone can put their name in the “pot” but the 4 highest voted breeders for this project will be the runners IMO

2 Likes

:thinking: huh?

Not sure what i said. Might have to do with skipping 2.5 meals, then blazing & skarfing down some 'jack-in-the-crack :hamburger:. heh I did feed the ladies though.

As far as how to determine the winners, we can insert a poll when it’s time, and either make the votes visible or invisible. Having a huge menu and not too many of us voting could feel like an underwherlming fart -ha- whereas a small list of strains & a lot of voters shows some real “groupthink”.

Maybe we can have two rounds; first voting round is a ‘primary’, (damn politics normally sucks, and i don’t speak more than niet & da). we get than leaned down to say a top 5? then re-run the vote & by then more users will have jumped on the coolest fuckin bandwagon since June. Or something.

Allright, i did acknowledge i’m fried. :confused:

ttyl

4 Likes

For the record, I’m running my bog seeds I won from @MadScientist auction, to make seeds so I won’t be entering the “election” . . .I’m just a neutral party here so . . .on with the show!

6 Likes