Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Instead of selecting 10 different cultivars of “cheap seed” to outcross, I would select one high-quality/high-popularity strain and make an f-2. Then it might be easier to find some volunteers to help with the next generations.

18 Likes

I’m taking your suggestion into consideration. BOG seems like a good high quality breeder, but $100 + shipping is pretty much at or maybe even slightly exceeding my max budget. Anybody have some slightly cheaper breeder/seedbank suggestions? I’ll keep BOG in the maybe pile since they seem to have a good rep around here.

Edit: Budget has increased (see post below), but feel free to make any suggestion.

3 Likes

Fuck it! Our budget is officially $100 + shipping! So now what is the best bang for your buck at that price. I see BOG (as I said before), Brothers Grimm, and a few Bodhi strains still in stock. I know those are high quality. Any other suggestions? If you say Aficionado Seeds or something similarly priced you get a virtual slap in the face from me :smile:

Edit: I had th seeds as a possibility, but I’m seeing mixed reviews. Seems like MK Ultra is one of the few that gets rave reviews.

7 Likes

BOG’s seeds are absolutely fantastic! He’s been working his lines for a very long time. I’ve never heard anyone say anything negative about him, ever. A great person and a true OG legend.

14 Likes

i’m gonna follow my own lead and pick 2 from the breeders you’ve chosen, just for :poop: and :joy:'s…

:evergreen_tree: shootin from the hip, the usual

6 Likes

So I’m going to be leaving on Saturday to Mexico for a family vacation for a week. I’ll order the seeds when I get back. I guess we’ll go with the voting method @cannabissequoia suggested so pick 2 strains from the breeders below (the 2 don’t have to be from the same breeder):

BOG
Brothers Grimm
Bodhi (if I can find them, alot are sold out)
TH Seeds (if this one wins, I’ll probably just get the MK Ultra since it seems to be their most recommended)

Or you can “write in” 2 strains from another breeder/seedbank and try to get enough people to vote for it. Only rule with this is that it has to be priced similarly as the above. $100 + shipping is the budget.

Lastly, feel free to change your vote for any reason (like almost everything from that breeder being out of stock…looking at you bodhi :cry:)

Ready, set, vote!

3 Likes

These are my picks for those breeders, @MisticHaze
-BOG Bubble.
-Killer Queen
-Sunshine Daydream
-Bubblegum

5 Likes

My votes thseeds mk ultra and bohdi sunshine daydream as well.

4 Likes

Check out https://www.originalseedsstore.com/bulk-seeds
They are a seed bank but also sell there own strains and if you stick to there own strains they can be really cheap.
Star Killer sounds lethal.
https://www.originalseedsstore.com/original-sensible-seeds-star-killer~20135

1 Like

My original idea was to use bulk seeds, but I decided to go with higher quality seeds.

3 Likes

How do you mean higher quality?? A seed is a seed lol. You mean seeds that are rare and hard to get your hands on?? Original seed store seeds are stocked by a lot of seed banks in Europe alongside barney’s farm etc.

I’m not here to argue. If people want to vote for more sensibly priced seeds that’s up to them.

3 Likes

I endorse @Baudelaire and @LED_Seedz from OG. Why go anywhere else really!?

10 Likes

It wasn’t an argument. Sorry if I came across that way. Was just pointing out fact mate. Anyway your in the right place for all the help and advice you will ever need. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

I can help with the shipping logistics, I’ve gotten pretty good at it.

15 Likes

Sorry about my post. It’s just that I had originally been thinking of using more sensibly priced bulk seeds (best way of describing them that I could think of), but a good amount of people liked a post suggesting higher priced seeds. I was hesitant at first, but decided that I was open to the idea. I’m just going with what people are collectively deciding on (up to my max limit of $100 + shipping). Should something happen to these seeds during shipping or something, I’ve lost a lot more money on riskier behavior and I’m still alive so why not?

4 Likes

Vote changed; see below.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. We’re all friends here on OG. Sometimes it’s hard to decipher if someone is being argumentative in a post or giving sound advice or even being sarcastic. It’s just words on a page. We have a few 1st class breeders here on OG and I’m sure they will do everything they can to help you achieve your goal.

8 Likes

fruity pebblezzzz og

2 Likes

Of course, i forgot Mr SupeHero @BogSeeds.

All three rock man!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes