Seed/strain recommendations

@NugLifeFarms420 is putting out some amazing cultivars. Check out free seeds Tuesday’s thread. I’m in the middle of growing out some of his gear. one of the better plants I’ve grown. OG is a damn good source for some good stuff.

7 Likes

You all are so AMAZING!! I cannot thank you enough!

What a treat to find a community that is so supportive and giving. Hard to find that these days. So glad I found this place :blush:

9 Likes

Where are you located? After this NATIONAL HEAT WAVE dissipates, I can sling a few varieties in your direction, a wee bit of everything. Don’t wanna run 'em, put 'em on the Trade Wind, increasing your Stash. All it’ll cost, at most, is $1 in Postage!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Your TL2 so you can sign-up for all the co-op runs already. No trades needed for these.
Latest Breeder’s Lab/Seed Runs Co-op topics - Overgrow.com

2 Likes

I like some of the small breeder my self

Sannies seeds.com his fem lines are very stable and Reasonably priced especially for the great quality you’re getting his sugar punch , killingfields, sannies jack, and herijuana all good

But as far as seed banks I’ll use Great Lake genetics

Seedheaven is a good one also small gripe of breeders very reasonable in prices

And canna pot is another

Paps

6 Likes

Dominion seed co. Tony Greens Beans ,The Nature Farm, Hazeman. Edit: Bhodi seeds are extremely good in my exp. BUT…
Probably get better seeds just hanging out here and making friends tho.

11 Likes

I have to agree with @misterbee and say there are some amazing hardworking Seed breeders right here on OG and I would like to put out @Baudelaire if you can give his site Fleur Du Mal a gander you won’t regret it.He has Oldtimer1s ESB and pure lines of Inbred Indiana Bubble gum with some interesting African Cultivars and a Little gem called Generals Daughter that is worth a mention.He has been around OG forever

11 Likes