Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I have these packs I’d be willing to trade.

Creme De La Chem F5 - 3 Seeds
Northern Cheese Haze F5 - 7 Seeds
Mango Smile F4 - 3 Seeds
Zamaldelica Express F4 - 5 Seeds
Miracle Berry Remix F1 - 5 Seeds

but yeah, whatcha got? I got the kashmirs, box of chocolates, goroka’s… I’ve been looking more for sativa’s and kushy stuff. My collection is lacking in both regards. Just preferably non-racy/anxiety stuff, I can’t really handle that very well.

7 Likes

Probably asking for a lot, but I’m on the hunt for cannarado, top dawg, and any real good sour diesel or SD crosses.

So I’ve got northern cheese Haze, sour stomper, and the freebie was 3 bears OG, it think.

I could do 2 seeds of each strain for a trade, still leaves me w a couple to pop myself. Would be looking to do a 1 for 1 seed trade on some :fire: gas/diesel/fuel strains. I know its a tall order but not looking to trade the mephisto original packs for just anything.

2 Likes

Anyone have some sativa they wanna trade for indica? My wedding cake just threw bananas and that was really the only indica leaning strain I was looking for and outside of the panama leb I have 0 sativa seeds.

1 Like

Why ya got for trade man? I got the green cracks

1 Like

You prefer shorter or longer flowering sativas?

1 Like

I would totally rock this if it was in white with a classy straw hat

2 Likes

Looking to see if anyone has any Cannatonic, preferably feminized, they want to trade for. Just call me Monty Hall.

2 Likes

No preference. I’d just have to start it soon if it’s a long flower. Hard to flower in my spot during the summer now that my a.c is down.

@Mr.Gritz I’ll message you back here shortly I’d love some green crack

2 Likes

The printed book and 12 seed packs are all sold out 1k each but soon I’m not sure when exactly but soon I think 10 different Afghanistan selections will be spread out to seed distributors currently carrying Indian landrace exchange just not the black and red Kandahar yet until a seed increase is made again I’m not sure but irrazin said those two were limited

2 Likes

How was the Zamdelica ? I might be interested in giving them a cruise around the block. Grew Zam once but was disappointed. Still looking for that trippy Sativa.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

I haven’t tried them yet. I was getting ready too soon here as they should be absolute sativa :fire: but on some recent further research, I’ve read about at least 15 of the zam plants across multiple people throwin nanners at 4 weeks. So really put that to the bottom of my list. I was going to mention that to anyone that would’ve been interested.

4 Likes

I appreciate your candor and forthrightness.

Blessings…

2 Likes

Found it. :muscle:t3:

26 Likes

Dang you pheno hunting or something? haha

3 Likes

Upcoming breeding project.

5 Likes

Uzbekistan, Who’s got it???

4 Likes

I got crosses. Dont know how many

2 Likes

Thanks Jim but I’m looking for a pure version to play with.

2 Likes

Putin!

More characters

3 Likes

If @oleskool830 isn’t going for them, I might be interested in trading you for the Zamaldelica.

1 Like