Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

It’s (Unicorn Poop BX1 x Cherry Festival F2) x Jalisco Mexican Landrace so I felt it appropriate to include with the Sheelavathi seeds! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup! Just shoot me a DM @PeaceCoast !

:v:

2 Likes

Second letter landed from @OhNo555 :grin:

9 Likes

My girl loves the name Mayan donkey show!lmao what’s the one name horny something something? Thanks a lot man for your generosity and hope you find some :fire: in those seeds.

3 Likes

horny horse cherry fuck fest or close i think. and its a beautiful plant

3 Likes

the (Unicorn Poop BX1 x Cherry Festival F2) was named: Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest :grin: :+1:

Thanks @204medismoke !

8 Likes

Haha legendary name

1 Like

@Puffalo Thanks man, stellar extras :yum:

14 Likes

I just received these in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: today :+1: from a trade with @Kushking902, thanks a lot! This was a good trade. Everything went well, and is safely in hand. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

I want to name a Thai strain Miso Hoany!

3 Likes

Really appreciate these ssdd cuts bud​:+1: they’re crankin along. I hope you grow some :fire: with those

13 Likes

Nice job with the cuts… they found a good foster home ,lol!

6 Likes

I’m after Ghost Train Haze by Rare Dankness, I can pay or I have a few seeds to trade but nothing that will blow your mind. I saw a 6 pack of feminized for £70 and that’s just too steep for me. Anyone made any crosses perhaps? Thanks again

2 Likes

I have a bunch of GTH x Blue Sunshine beans I made that I can send you. Blue Sunshine is Blue Dream x Sunshine Daydream

20 Likes

Sounds awesome mate I’ll pm :grin:

2 Likes

That would seem to have great possibilities.

1 Like

if i could handle hazes id be on that. fire cross

2 Likes

Looking for a few things

Any of meangenes freeborn selection especially his lime work

Akbeanbrains- darian gap(cgpr x tk/nl5 haze)
Akbeanbrains Chocolope
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon Thai
Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Topdawg - sunset strip ( pineapple Thai x citrus Thai landrace )
Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai

Cannavore selections lazy sundae or absolute unit

Bodhi sunshine daydream crosses (mendo sunshine cherry sunshine, white sunshine, baba kush etc)

Bodhi OMG crosses

Bodhi Appalachia crosses

Thug pug cactus breath

Much.love

7 Likes

Do you know anything about Top Dawgs Citrus Thai Landrace male? There’s another cross I’ve been eyeballing with that male, but I can’t find any info about it. I did read that the Pineapple Thai he used in that Sunset Strip is a selection of (NL5 x NL5X2) from Lighthouse Seeds. Def been curious about that male though.

4 Likes

Couldn’t find much on it seen him use it in a few crosses sounds interesting seen it throws some real pineapple smells in some reports In crosses like pineapple diesel seems to be more wild string of pearl like phenos sound’s interesting been wanting to try some real Thailand stuff my dad always talks about how thai stick was some of the best oldschool he had wanna experience that myself and to give him a blast from the past If I can @VAhomegrown the sunset strip is intriguing because it seems it puts it on a more magable frame around 100 days

4 Likes