Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’m pretty sure the review I read said 9lb hammer gave a giggly euphoria effect. I’ll double check when I get home. Quite possibly I was reading a totally different review, it was a pretty big night :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The last time I grow out TGA’s 9LB Hammer it gave hermies indoors and outs with a meh buzz and flavour so I wouldn’t recommend 9LB Hammer. The @BogSeeds Bogglegum with a grape hubba bubba smell and flavour with solid strong stone was way better outdoors than 9lb Hammer.

12 Likes

Totally agree. I would be growing it right now had I not heard that. Still may someday.

3 Likes

Any Cali o seeds left bro?

4 Likes

you mean that cross? don’t have my list with me right now

3 Likes

Yeah. Just checking. A cross is better than never acquiring the straight cut.

3 Likes

what you got to trade… though I’m not sure I’m ready to let those go

3 Likes

It’s all good. I’m on while label seeds. They have cali-o and double gum. I was listening BOG :wink:. Sounds good…Hold em. You prolly have everything I got. I’m ready to run the bb I got and goji og and make some bb goji. Second gen got goji raz cross. Delete the raz and there’s a winner.

6 Likes

Does anyone know anybody who got a lack of Newberry from DJ Short? I missed them when I bought seeds. I got a pack of his BB f5’s from dcse, and got 5 Limonene queen seeds. I was gonna try to get the velvet crush. It’s just out a my price range.

I’m gonna do a BB seed run. It seems like every site that carries those bb seeds is outrageously priced or not in stock. I have 10-Spliff seeds BB fems. The pics of there phenos are gorgeous. I’m gonna have to narrow my focus. Goji, BB, and NL. I wish I could get the NL5. The squat, wide leaf, frosted buds pheno. I’d like to try the DoubleGum and Cali O from white label. Prolly don’t ship to US. I’ll figure it out.

I’m glad I found what I’m looking for. The strains I’m gonna get that U really want Gelato, SCough,Train wreck, OGKB,SFV OG, I really want th Black…BC Seeds? White Rhino…dreamed of working with the white strIns. What gives gelato that tangerines taste? Is it kosher tangie or something?

5 Likes

We like the Sour Grape a lot too and we have fresh seeds available direct to those in USA. Bogland72@gmail.com for info

Bog

8 Likes

My man. I’m coming for a pack of the boggle gum. I gotta check but do you still Have your sweet tooth going. BOGS got that gum. I have some Sour strawberry, but I’m getting the gum! :call_me_hand: and the sour Bluetooth looks :fire:. I hear great things about the medical properties as well.

I’m gonna grab a copy of Bonanza of Green too. Should have been done that. Love reading material. Later y’all.
-J

3 Likes

Bog see you came out with some new lines, good to see.

5 Likes

Hey Bog, back in the day, I seem to remember you growing in a CAVE??? Was that all bullshit or did you actually do that?? I grew a Life Saver that threw a football sized top cola.

BTW, I am a “Shepherd Man” too…but NEVER let them partake…

Just playing in the shot. The 3 Shep’s are mine, the Husky is my buddy’s dog. Dad showing teeth, Mom biting Dad, their Pup on Dad’s back, lol. Good day that day!

10 Likes

Police Dogs :dog2: don’t need weed. It can make them weird and scary.

We have Sweet Cindy with a lot of SWT3 in it and the blue Cindy as well as sweet n sour Cindy as well. Plenty of Bogglegum and the new Sour BluTooth is great and even comes free with our nice three pack of 13 deal.

Just contact me directly at my email and ask about current seed deals. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com

12 Likes

Not going to answer my CAVE question huh…lol.

5 Likes

We did live in Rocky Mtns in Montana but not really in a cave. We had a house. Bog

Bogland72@gmail.com for info on seeds…

9 Likes

Anyone have any old NL5 or any older WW or White Rhino. Pink Swiss. Anyone heard of this strain? A while back I saw a cross Black Dominia x pink Swiss. This was around 02’. So I might be wrong about the exact name. Any old Strains like Maui Wowwie. I’d like to run something that’s truly a classic. I’m not super famiar with old Strains. Anyone have a suggestion on great classics that are obtainable? Holler at me. :call_me_hand:

White label.seeds has California Orange. Do they ship to the US? They also have doublegum Bog was speaking of

Thanks all

3 Likes

I have a white Russian crossed with my male Ak47 cherry.

3 Likes

If this is the strain you’re referring to, I have some Black Domina x Perun I got as freebies from seedheaven.

Let me know, and I’ll make some for you next time I’m growing black Dominas.

7 Likes