Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Thanks mate… looking really nice there .!! Im jealous of your weather for growing outdoors ( AND yer garden ~ i don’t have a garden either lol .:exclamation::exclamation:)
Anyway I’ll keep an eye on this thread and see what timeframe they finish at etc …
Do you grow indoors too ,and what size of container should be good for sls x ck :question:
Mucho appreciated…
Gaz

5 Likes

You wouldnt happen to have any of those Sunshine 4 F2’s still?

-GH

7 Likes

Lots of them in fact

10 Likes

Everything @50State has bestowed upon me has been nothing short of excellent, top shelf and downright inspirational. He has made me a better grower and every run with his wares is a pleasure!

:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

I’ve got an order were working on, he’s got some gear that opened my eyes for a change and that’s saying alot.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Some of his best I lost last summer in the heat. Would love an opportunity to try some in the Fall when it’s more “easy growin”. One love @OleReynard
RESPECT to @50State

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Looking for Garlic Cookies, or sling me a link to a reputable seed bank. Fast became my favorite. Next to AAA OG. I’m collecting for the bigger set up. Thanks for looking for me dudes.

Any cakes or cookies would be cool.

3 Likes

What we looking at here @BogSeeds?
What’s your best arthirits/insomnia strain, Buddy?

3 Likes

Canada or USA?
I have GMO but not messin w the border eh
DM me if u like

4 Likes

I have a pk of green points discontinued ace high…(lemon g13 Ohio cut×stardawg). That I’m willing to trade…the pk was opened but nothing was used. I was going to run them but went a different way. I was thinking of a seed run with them but I have other plans for seed runs. I’m looking to trade them for verified ecsd, non sweet skunks, and mazar-i-sharif/or pure afghani.

7 Likes

Man, that would be a nice preservation candidate… :thinking::smile_cat:

I wonder if we could find a way as a group to make it worth your while?

It sounds tasty and dank. I wish I had something to trade so I could donate them to preserve. I’ll look hard. peace

4 Likes

Best for both insomnia and arthritis probably Lifesaver, Sour Lifesaver and Sour Bubble. Email me at bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

14 Likes

Fucking arthritis. I’ll be keeping that in mind. I want me some Sour Bubble. The GG#4 x Sour Bubble I’m flowering now is kick ass. It never got a chance to veg really so it stayed short and almost one cola and packed with frosty large dense buds.

My first time at growing any BOG related pot. I will grow it again. Getting some purple shades now and getting close to finish. Seems quick but it’s close.

I have 2 going and one is a little better than the other but very close. peace

I’ll get better pics up soon. Posting from the phone and it’s hopeless.

15 Likes

Looking for:
Hawaiian Rhino Haze (Canuck Seed’s White Rhino and Maui Wowee Purple Haze Malawi. MWPHM is in my toolbox so…)
White Rhino,
Northern Lights OG.
I have seeds to swap, nothing confirmed amazing but I am told it’s all good.

5 Likes

I have a pack of Gypsy Nirvana’s Mazar I Sharif. It’s only a 5 pack and from 2016, but has been in the fridge since. No need to trade, I’m pretty stocked up at the moment . PM me and I’ll get them out to you

6 Likes

Those things got grabbed by customs. The dirty bastards. I’m expecting different mail now. Hehe

2 Likes

Man thats swinging grass right there. Lol I just figured out how to view those images hahaha. Oooh I’m a dummie. Don’t second that. That’s a pretty plant. If like to try a straight Maui line. If something like that still exists I don’t know as ive never had anything to compare.

I hear there’s so many strains that came out of the upper left coast. Anyone smoked Matanuska Thunderfuck or have access to legit seeds. I saw Alaskan Thunderfuck. I’m pretty sure it’s Matanuska though. I remembering hearing of Emerald gold? I think. I’m digging. What happened to the old kind bc bud. That was some of my favorite.

Never new strain names it was always BC, Beasters, KB. I don’t see pot like that. DP was one of like 10 when I was a kid
WW or WR
BB
NL#5
Super Skunk
Big Bud
Cindy
Nevilles Haze
G13 (ghash)
Early Girl
Afghan
Calio-O

Always wanted to run Strawberry Cough, Boggle gum, sweet tooth, Mr Nice’s Stuff. I’ll get there. I’m collecting for preservation. I think it’s a cool hobby to collect, catagorize, trade, and give your crosses away. I’m sure I’ll stumble on strains that ive wanted. When the time comes I’ll try some AE’s stuff. The Testarossa sounds good and I want Garlic Cookies.

That’s all. Hehehe.:laughing: In due time. It’s all in fun. Y’all have a good one and be safe.
-J

10 Likes

Hi 50state,

I saw the list you had put out a while ago, just now. Not sure if you have any more Sunshine Daydream #4s left, but if you do, I would like to trade for some. I harvested seeds of Dragon Flame Dragon Kush this past March. There is a male Vietnamese showing right now, with three other Vietnamese that haven’t shown their sex yet. I am hoping there will be females so I can pollinate them with the male. The Landrace Team seeds are darn expensive - 90 Euros for ten seeds.

I have a lot of sativa and sativa doms in seed form. Will make seeds of some Ace hazes and Golden Tiger if I find a nice male. Maybe use Apollo 11 x 13 x 13 as a father on the long flowering sats to bring down flowering time.

I’m just a chucker, not a breeder, so anything I mention is just a cross. the only selections I’ve done is in not using hermies, and discarding plants that don’t grow well.

I just sent a pack of Sunshine Daydream to a member here as a gift as it didn’t interest me that much. The SD #4 though I would grow.

8 Likes

I’m having a server fund charity seed sale right now here on OG. I have 50 and 100 seed packs of the SS4 f2 for 50 and 100 Canadian dollars if that interests you.

8 Likes

OK, Where do I send the $50 to?

4 Likes