Seeds are meant to be grown, not hoarded, I fudged up!

@medmanbrand specializes in stinky strains. Some of his start to smell with in weeks of germination. The louder the better he has a thread on here as well.
And @emeraldgreen

7 Likes

Good looking out @BudWhisperer you sir are an example of the type of folks that make this place rock :muscle:

6 Likes

Thank you much, i’m just doing what others here have done for me.
Like @TopShelfTrees1 hooking me up w some cbd seeds when he saw a post i made about cbd.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag

I’ve grown a few chems and hybrids in my tenure. 0 smell lol I don’t know if Americans can handle my loud becuase they always claim Chem is the “stinkiest” lol

Just an observation

Left my buddies 5 minutes ago in victoria bc. Long time grower. Could not beleive how skunky my rock-star kush bx2 is on a 8 inch cutting

Hope everyone gets what they are looking for here

mm

5 Likes

Now isn’t that something! I’ve been trading on here for a couple months and nobody has told me of the 2 regs for 1 fem seed etiquette. :rofl: Most of what I have are fem seeds I’ve made myself and have been trading 1 for 1 and getting pretty much all regs in return.

1 Like

Not everyone breeds or wants males and might just be growing for flower, fems are a sure thing. If boys are in the bunch and it’s gonna waste someone’s resources and space for a month in trade for a sure thing then I think its the least someone can do to offset it, I’ve ran my fair share of stud stables when I wanted buds

Autos I kinda feel are their own world though generally what floats around are fems cuz the nature of the grows, if someone is looking for auto regs they likely are breeding not letting males go to waste

8 Likes

Well what came to mind immediately were the Cap Junky S1 fem seeds I have. I guess it pays to know how things are typically done and if you don’t then the fault lies with me.

6 Likes

Since your here after @420noob tag. Where can we browse your available goods?

1 Like

Hey so seeds landed woohoo! I gotta say this is some striaght og pimp ass packaging. 2 strains, bagged, doubled, and in coinflip. Outstanding!

the owp are fems right?

5 Likes

sorry if you feel burnt but i dont think anyone did it to you on purpose prob just exited you were even offering some fire genetics. if you ever find 5 more of those id happily trade you 10 regs of some ufs18 (only strain i have more than 10 of) lol

2 Likes

Hi @AzSeaindooin420 thank you much, the seeds from our trade have safely arrived!

1 Like

You should continue setting the new standard of etiquette here, by continuing on. Go 1:1, just cause you can, raise the bar :+1:

1 Like

Ya people have said that to me before too @LoveDaAutos i still send 1:1 with my fems

3 Likes

Well when ur running low on supplies and wanna get em out, that’s the next best thing? Looks like they survived the rollers of death too

3 Likes

I hope the beans i sent get to you soon. 2 envelopes a few days apart.

1 Like

I’ll check my mail in a few, meant to let u know sour bubble landed

1 Like

Awesome to hear.

1 Like

Blue zkittlez made it too!

1 Like

just landed today! Which is fun because I just got home today. Going to be digging through my seed box for a couple extras to send you.

5 Likes

Not sure u posted this in the right thread bud, this is a trading post, I’d imagine u mean to post in the free seeds free clones thread, unless u trying to trade some lol

2 Likes