Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Need to catch a doobie and some coffee first lol

1 Like

What are you gonna roll it in?

1 Like

Banana leaves do the trick pretty well. Pretty sure there are multiple coconut bongs and chalices scattered about the island too, pretty much everyone’s first priority when they washed up was getting some kind of smoking device built. I know it was mine :joy:

1 Like

So you need nut hammock hehe

3 Likes

Tried those at home once I think I’ll build a bong :joy:

1 Like

I actually left a pack of papers in my mason jar with my flower. It was all I was able to grab before our ship went down. It’s only like a half a pack though so I suppose they should be used sparingly. Coco bong rips will do the trick too :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I didn’t think I was gonna smoke on the jet ski. Now I know always stay prepared

3 Likes

Maybe I make some beer?

4 Likes

Oh man lol anytime I’m out on water I bring some kind of dry pack with goodies. I’m usually just paddling out on my kayak though fishing. Of course first time I hit open ocean in years and the fucker capsizes

Thanks @shag sounds like a interesting Island!
Island of weed!

1 Like

With the age things tend to hang.
But as my couple says “Your eggs not hang, yours drag…”. :rofl:

HG!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: what luck

Yeah I know lol not sure what else I would expect though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This picture brings a song to mind…

6 Likes

Is it about a girl named “Winona”?

1 Like

No. It’s about more beavers being more fun.

1 Like

2 beavers are definitely better than 1. :joy:
Twice the fun, ask anyone…

4 Likes

Does she have a Big Brown Beaver? Lmao

2 Likes

Let’s keep it on track lol

However, those of you who wish to stop by for food, tonight’s menu is wild hog loin and diced peppers, onions and potatoes

More meat once we finish this

6 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile: Save me a plate please.

3 Likes