Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Here we go folks.
@DesertHeartGardens is the winner of Omuerta Genetics pack.
In the OG spirit, a 2nd winner
@THCeed will receive a coin flip of “Awesome Sauce”

14 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, thanks for the win. Sounds like fire.

7 Likes

Sorry for the delay folks, had a rough day.
Dealing with a gashed open hand, and can’t get things done easily for a bit.
@DesertHeartGardens & @THCeed
Send me your details and these will go out Monday when I get to my shop.

8 Likes

Wow was not expecting the win way awesome! That 72 virgins sounds nothing short of amazing thank you so much @Kgrim dm incoming!

8 Likes

Thanks for that awesome giveaway @Kgrim :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now a word from our sponsors:rofl:

8 Likes

Congrats on the win @DesertHeartGardens and @THCeed and thanks @Kgrim for the chance.

Those virgins were so close I could almost smell em lol

5 Likes

Congrats winners and thanks @Kgrim for spreading some :fire: to :seedling: around the island.

2 Likes

I’m not usually a fan of ads and commercials, but those two are…

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens & @THCeed and thanks for the chance @Kgrim

6 Likes

I had this place a little abandoned this week.
After being all week suffering from the kidneys and the back, and tired of pills, today I will try a home remedy.

A small live concert and some martinis… As my mother used to say… morra o ghato, morra farto translated more or less as _ die the cat, die fed up_.

Have a nice weekend islanders!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the win @THCeed & @DesertHeartGardens !
Nice one @Kgrim !

3 Likes

More to come from the Vault @MoBilly
Keep your eyes open. Have to let my hand heal a bit, it’s real hard to type and open the vault at the moment, wife was gracious and helped with last nights Wiki giveaway.
But there will be more coming for the Islanders in the near future.

6 Likes

How did you jack up the hand?

1 Like

I was rebuilding the doors for Miami a 2nd time.
Had to cut all the Brass cladding off, which is a PITA, and had a long blade in my knife. I was cutting thru the 2 way tape, and the tip of the blade broke. Have to use a lot of pressure to cut that crap, and when the tip broke, knife rolled back into my hand, and opened up a nice deep cut at the first knuckle by my index finger.
The kids have my long knives out in Beverly Hills. If I would’ve had one at my shop, I never would’ve gotten cut. 31 years in the glass business, and have gotten injured more from knife blades than I ever have from glass, go figure, LOL

4 Likes

The only glass cutting I’ve done has been stained glass art and windows. My wife got into it as a hobby and drug me into it.
We installed a lot of windows when we were contracting though. I’ve only replaced a few panels. Large glass panels make me a little nervous tbh.

4 Likes

At least you were drugged.

7 Likes

We do Large glass. Flagship stores. Panels 12’ x 32’ x 2 1/2” on some stores. There is only 1 other company in the US that has a cup system as big as our large one. It takes a 40’ Conex to ship it to job sites.

5 Likes

All I can say is, DANG!

2 Likes

Just a bit of the size glass we do .
This is the Nashville store.image image

4 Likes

Nope. I’ve never been involved in anything like that. lol
Amazing.

3 Likes