Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Cap Junky bud. Coming soon to a Biggest Loser giveaway near you!!

23 Likes

That stuff looks so good dude, I can’t wait to run it next season!:+1::pray:

2 Likes

How long does she usually flower for?
Absolutely beautiful

2 Likes

Yep my local Walmart is missing 3 this afternoon…I’ll give ‘em a try and mix with coco and my notes on the next grow

Damn that wiki filled up fast, working a job sucks…the loser of this wiki is gonna need a wheelbarrow to load all the winnings from the mailbox

4 Likes

Here’s the signup for round 2. :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice work @LoveDaAutos That is definitely impressive. I tip my hat to your cap junky bud :tophat:

1 Like

Flower is looking voluptuous af brother 🤌🤌🤌 crushed it .

1 Like

Hey fellow island members i found a 40ft reefer container washed up on the beach after a storm i want to take it home and divede it up in a 2m mom and clone part and the rest with 8 hlg scorpion diablo x who can help me with the list of needed equipment want to do sealed but no experience with that part ( tables 1,5x1,5 meter) ,ebb and flow or open drip lines drain to waste all help appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @shag maybe they have to pm me to not clutter the thread or is it okay for info here so that it may help someone else fantasy

1 Like

It is cool to post here, should be some good info!

I never ran a sealed room but I would recommend a Quest Dehumidifier or something similar.
Go bigger not smaller on the size too.
But that is all I got…LOL

3 Likes

I write that down🥰

I’ll be waiting for my winnings(? lose-ings) over on that cliff overlooking the Nude Beach. With my trusty binoculars of course.

5 Likes

Maybe @SmokinJoeMGF has some tips :wink:

@SmokinJoeMGF is a very busy boy these day but that Motherless Goat has some knowledge.

4 Likes

If not i will pm him see what he can do over sea

It should look like this when you are done if that is of any help and I know it is not…LOL

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to post my name here or in the first post/wiki.

Having not really read any of this thread yet, I just like the fantasy part and have a funny story in that vein that I’d like to share.

As some may know, I used to own a 40 acre parcel with four other folks in very rural SW Washington. We were young when we bought the place in 1972. We never meant to be a commune, but we were friends. The idea was that each couple would have their own house, and they would be a fair distance from each other. At the time, on average the area’s rainfall was 120". We were all stoners, of course, and one night realized there could come a time when we wanted to share a joint but not walk across the property in a downpour. What to do, what to do…

We could lay 6" PVC from house to house for an underground HO railroad! But wait, there’s more! Weed was illegal, so how about building a secure underground vault filled with loose weed. That way, when someone wanted some weed, they would just put their shovel/clam shell car on the tracks to load the weed into their hopper car! Toot toot!

It was such a fun fantasy!

11 Likes

Thanks for that link @tresbundles, I forgot about @shag making a link for island members

1 Like

@mota how is it going how is fishing? We have another fisherman on the island so atleast we wont starve
:wink:

2 Likes

Someone start drawing plans we need an underground railroad.
Welcome to the family @mota @BudWhisperer

4 Likes