Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

He was the only one that did not get to pick his own number, it was his by default.
What a story.
His number was #1

13 Likes

Congratulations @Cranio !
Being the biggest loser pays off on the island!:v::green_heart::herb:

5 Likes

Awesome win! Congratulations, @Cranio!

2 Likes

You were not the biggest loser, but you have some beans coming your way, send me your info and I will get em out to ya! :star_struck:
That goes for @bassman5420 and @Franknberry as well.
Send me those details folks and I will get these beans in your hands ASAP.

8 Likes

The paradox of being the biggest loser becoming the winner… This automatically disqualifies as biggest loser!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations @Cranio !!! The luck was not with you. :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t forget to sign up for round #2 if you have not done so already.

11 Likes

Congrats guys :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Congrats @Cranio thanks shag

4 Likes

@Cranio You are a loser! Send me your mailing info via PM and I’ll get your prize sent your way.

LDA

4 Likes

congratz on losing @Cranio now plant those beans close to my island patch and i can help you water them. just dont touch my drum set (will ferrel voice)

5 Likes

Congratulations on the big loss @Cranio, great job

6 Likes

One of our newest family members @Rhai88 is having a tester contest complete with prizes and everything.
If you are able to do some testing for him please check out his thread.
Serious inquiries only, please.

16 Likes

Appreciate the share brother!

12 Likes

Hot damn congrats @Cranio what a haul that mailbox going to be on fire haha. Dm me your safe Addy and I’ll get these out to you asap

https://privnote.com/

4 Likes

Omg :astonished: what a crazy surprise!!:partying_face::partying_face: I haven’t been going too great health wise these past 2 weeks and I come to visit here and I’m greeted by this awesomeness!! You guys absolutely rock, thankyou to all involved,especially you @shag for doing this epic comp and choosing me the winning number you are one in a million! Thanks to all who contributed to the comp I’ll send you PM’s shortly. Once again thankyou guys, I absolutely love this place, :grinning:

15 Likes

Amazing win man, sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. I’m sure this is one hell of a boost :call_me_hand: congratulations :green_heart:

4 Likes

Cranio you posted that privnote for anyone to see. Best to send those in private messages

2 Likes

DM me your addy and I’ll get those out soon! @Cranio nice win!

3 Likes

Thanks man yeah I’m over the moon mate I feels great :+1: I don’t want to bore anyone with the details but yeah it’s been a bit of a tough week so this has really turned things around mentally. :grinning: I appreciate your kind words brother :fist_right::fist_left:

6 Likes

Oh what I can’t find whatever I posted the old brain isn’t working too flash :upside_down_face: if an @admins can delete it I’d appreciate it much love

2 Likes