SomE ThiNgs FrOm ShAnTi-Ri

hello guys enjoy that i took a pictures and i will start my daily grows.

Here I have a common 4x4 cultivation tent hps 400w and some 15w led lamps, I intend to change to leds as soon as possible.

At the moment I am growing some biker kush f2 from karma genetics and I have some crosses pineapplechunk x biker I have always grown organic myself mix my land despite buying the insuloms a few times I used bottle stuff in the ground lately I have been trying to use KNF I have already done LAB , IMO 2, FFJ just don’t know how to use it yet.
look at the pictures:

these are kush f2 bikers i found out after a while that they need a longer veg time or are going to be raving:

all of them:

33 Likes

Looking pretty good there. I usually add about a teaspoon per gallon of ferments (KNF) and start there.

5 Likes

hi people some of my vegging, they are stuck because my cats are crazy they eat them all.

My jfp and imo 3 is gone so I haven’t used it yet, my wife said it would save and until then I never found it

14 Likes

hey @Howard.Crane thanks for the seeds of apollo 11 and @Sebring thanks for sending them to me. :pray: :hugging:

i put 6 in the water, look

9 Likes

lower your lights. u have enough bulbs evenly spaces apart, that the spread wont narrow if u lower them
Lower the entire lightbulb array, to within Inches of the tops.

other than that, its looking really good. nice cover crop man!

5 Likes

Sweet! I really hope you end up with a pheno like mine! Really looking forward to seeing how these do for you :smile:

6 Likes

Hi @deep_rob thanks for visit, I will lower the canopy of the lamps the way you said thanks for the advice. :smile: :+1:

Yes, high hopes for them, I hope to find a magic pheno that will take me to the moon. :rocket: :full_moon: :smile:

Day 2 :seedling:

9 Likes

Your plants look healthy and happy good luck with this grow I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

4 Likes

hi thanks man, sure can follow, you are welcome here. :slight_smile::pray:

4 Likes

OMG !!! : astonished: my topic, I was leaving it to document my testers @bodhi but unfortunately they never arrived and I was kind of depressed because of that and ended up forgetting my topic.

The good side and that I got some bodhi things :partying_face: before @MomOnTheRun was absent :worried: she sent me the package that was from December, she ended up sending it in the month 5, even though she was not my distributor she sent them :hugs: :hugs:, I believe the reason is that at the time I was the only one from active South America and for that reason among the things she sent me were some blue tara and also sour strawberry. I know she also had problems with other internationals with the December box she sent and ended up coming back and when she sent it again (the December package) it probably added the SS and the blue tara, I think that is the reason why some internationals have received it and the regional ones have not.

That said, I think I’m going to reactivate my diary so I can put my photos here, since after 8 years without it I was forced to buy a cell phone so I have a lot of photos and because of that I can’t run the risk of going out on the street, here the police he has no problems and violates his rights as a citizen and searches his cell phone against his will in a routine approach, and as here it is still forbidden to plant already to imagine.

This year I planted some things I will show in the photos below:

blue is biker kush f2, red is sour strawberry, purple is sk91 and dragon blood hp

to be continued…

10 Likes

dragon blood hp f2 by @Mongobongo :

I have two males that bled, but it looks like they have no pollen

SS f2: by @Daytripr69

to be continue

14 Likes

Nice color, what’s the smells on those? I had 2 phenos I found in my seeds. One was very berry smelling and the other was peppery. Sadly I didn’t keep a cut of the peppery one for some reason. I grew out the berry and my buds ended up a light purple with deep purple sugar leaves and tasted amazing. One I wish I wouldn’t have gotten rid of when thinning the mom cabinet. Not like I don’t have a couple thousand more seeds lol

it smells like strawberry with chocolate, it actually smells like cheap chocolate that has here I will post an image.

I planted about 14 I noticed 4 phenotypes all small plants 1 purple one in the photo and 1 a little less purple the other in the photo, 1 totally green more branched and the last green too but with an almost imperceptible purple. They were grown under a 400w hps other than that I live on the beach here and always hot so the purple one it’s really purple.

they finished quickly 60 days I had never planted anything so fast I am accustomed 12/14 weeks. in the end i just kept a small clone of the purple one i have more seeds still luckily you put several seeds in the package you put. I will definitely plant more on the next full moon :full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:.

8 Likes

Continuando :hugs:
the white present in almost all plants is diatomaceous earth

@bodhi cdb (acdc x wokie ) #3

love triangle #1

baylon buster #d :

Brazilian sativa:

Biker kush f3 ? by shanti-ri:

all plants were placed on 12/12 on October 12, not counting the bodhi cdb and the SS that were harvested before everything else was harvested on 25 December.
The Brazilian sativas are a different case, I have been planting them directly on 12/12 since the seed a few weeks before October 12 and even so they didn’t look ready I cut half of the Brazilian sativa that is with red ribbon and left the other because it wasn’t ready I check them by looking through a 60x lens.

10 Likes

some random images:
I have a stick bug living in my flora tent:

some pictures of how I clone with I’m lazy just need to put the branch in the water:

it doesn’t always work:

Direct in rock wool:

sk 91 super slow to take root:

7 Likes

today how things are going:

red cups are blue tara f2 and blue cups is that 3b of the crosses that were distributed and the name is not revealed i think is sour dub x goji:

some more blue tare this is from the Ix1 package:

those in the blue cup are bodhi dla 9 and purple cups are hi-jack sensible seeds.

well these are some things I only have several clones of seeds still that will send me that I need to take a photo and thank everyone still, I have some male dragon blood, 88g / hp, biker kush, Ss and 6 sk 91 female revegging among other things now that I have cellular I intend to take more photos.

8 Likes

Hello … Man your house is a forest​:seedling::seedling:, with a very pleasant smell !!

Its plants are beautiful, and the cloning method … Too much !!

From what I’ve noticed you’re a seed keeper, your home is Noah’s ark :joy::joy:

1 Like

yes man exactly :+1: :smiley: :smiley: :partying_face: I love animals, as I said somewhere I have 10 cats, but what I didn’t say is that I have 7 dogs and I still feed a bird that always has around here :hugs: I often think that I prefer animals to humans :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:
But what noah didn’t have in his ark was plants and I have some here I also have seeds of plants and herbs look at that

well you know how is the situation in brazil in relation to seeds, people here do not talk where to buy seeds do not exchange and definitely do not donate seeds here we are almost like ninjas we walk in the shade and other people cannot know our real name lol :rofl:, so I always make seeds so I don’t run the risk of running out but after I joined the overgrow there is so much exchange, sale, auction to raise funds, seed runs, seed donation in the end i think i’m a seed addict the best part of it all and that when we have access to a large number of seeds we end up with the addiction to distribute seeds too, well, I was
:om:

7 Likes

Man, I found myself in those words, I’m addicted to seeds too … We produce, my partner and I, 80% of our food, the rest are organic from Rede, sometimes cheaper than conventional … .

Our refrigerator doesn’t have space for food, seeds from all over Brazil … 40 varieties of corn, which I deploy to keep … Beans have so many types that I don’t know how many, some 60 … Garlic, onion, chicken, turkey , a dog, 3 cats …
And a lot of pineapple …

Ediit: desculpe, removi informações que poderiam comprometer a instituição… A mensagem foi passada…:pray:
:pray:

We continue …

2 Likes

I was referring to cannabis seeds :grin:

1 Like