Sincitytokers grow adventures with autopots spring pot xl

Day 49 from sprout today
I think I’m going to flip this weekend
Unfortunately the purple animal cookies I’m running in the front it’s genetics are short and bushy,the node space is super tight more tight then my liking and actually have never come across a plant this short and bushy.
So unfortunately we’ll see if once they go in to flower I can stretch the front left plant up to the damn net lol if not screw it too late to cry now haha.

Runtz muffin in the back are doing exactly what they are supposed to :wink: :+1::muscle::ok_hand::call_me_hand::v:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here is a plant I kept in my veg tent to see how I like this strain and if so I’ll keep the Runtz muffin and use her as a mother if she is fire. I have no more seeds of the Runtz so I’ll have to keep her around.
I don’t think I’m going to clone the purple animal cookies in the left.
Just hate how short and tight this strain Is.
No bueno

7 Likes

Your garden looking great buddy.

3 Likes

Looking good man, I think most of the strains I have grown with purple in the name, have been short and dumpy as far as I can recall.

It gets hard to keep all the favourites as mothers when you run out of the seeds. I had about 6 different mothers at one time, then mites screwed that all up after a couple of years of keeping them running :frowning:

Still there are many more great strains out there waiting to be grown :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Ty @Oheeeoh
Much appreciated and thank you for stopping by.
Let’s hope the ugly duckling in the front left surprise’s me in flower

2 Likes

Ty @Shadey
You know this one is super super tight on the nodes and very bushy,hopefully they produce some fire.[quote=“Shadey, post:65, topic:74233”]
Still there are many more great strains out there waiting to be grown :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
[/quote]

Hahaa you read my mind.m you are 100% correct
I don’t have a bunch of strains to choose from but do have a few on deck that I want to run asap

2 Likes

What’s up and happy Sunday to all you fine guys and gals
I ended up flipping lights over to 12/12 last night so today is day 1 of 12/12
They are doing great other than the 2 purple animal cookies up front are short and chubby un like the Runtz muffin in the rear which is pretty aggressive and living life.
They are taking over the tent lol

6 Likes

The front left purple animal cookies just does not want to grow at all :rage:
If the Runtz in the rear takes over her spot light then I might just pull her out of the tent

9 Likes

Looks like a jungle in there.

3 Likes

It’s getting there haha
Hopefully they don’t stretch too much

1 Like

Just wanted to share what else I have going on at the moment
I was gifted a sample of earth dust from the guys over at the green sunshine company a couple of weeks ago and I went ahead and started cooking one pot for a dog dog auto that I was gifted by @Bobgrows
This will be my first run with the dust and also my first auto.
This will be an outdoor grow

I’m using roots organic original and added 3 tablespoons of earth dust per gallon of soil

6 Likes

Day 6 today from light flip 12/12
2 Runtz muffin in the rear doing what they are supposed to be doing and filling in the tent nicely…
Now the 2 purple animal cookies upfront are short very tight in node spacing and bushy.I noticed that the fan leaves grow upwards and block all the cola sights :man_facepalming:
Let’s just say not a strain I will ever grow again.
But overall plants are very healthy :grinning:

8 Likes

Rear

7 Likes

Puffing on some cured buds from my last grow
This batch is absolutely fire is the best way to describe
And not because it’s my weed j say this
I am a very picky critic of weed especially mine lol
Lemon Macc muffin after one month in grove bagsl

Toxic weekend after one month in grove bags
Absolute fire

8 Likes

Well looked in the tent today and looks like the Runtz muffin took over the tent :joy:
I’m not complaining especially after the strain that I’m growing in front is short and very very tight in node spacing which does not go with my style growing but sometimes you get thrown a curb ball and just have to work with her
I’m starting to see some buttons popping up :grinning:

4 Likes

In my 3x3 tent will be day 8 of cooking soil
I’m shooting to cool soil for about 3 weeks
And then adding my seedling in the pot
I will be popping some fog dog autos

1 Like

Looking good buddy. Only advice I have to offer with the earthdust is use compost teas often. Your success will depend mainly on how happy you can keep your microbes.

1 Like

I’m a bit concerned being that this will be my first time using the dust
How often do you use teas?
Once a week?
Every 2 weeks?

I have used them almost every watering since flower started approximately 6 weeks ago on my current soil grow. I only water every 5th day.

1 Like