SINGLE-POST GROWS (ft. Bodhi, Doc’s Magic Spirit, & OG members)

yeah i dont even think i weighted her, she was tiny lol (dried didnt even get to half of a 16oz jar). Im thinking maybe i stunt her at one point? although i dont remember anything that could have stunt it… who knows, high was really nice, worth a second a try.

3 Likes

SOUR DIESEL (ARCHIVE CUT) X A5HAZE/THAIBX (x4)

its really good. my two keepers have been some of my favorite smoke all time. A bit leafy in some phenos, a couple threw a couple sterile nanners (nothing unmanageable, no seeds).

I had 4 plants and basically all four were physically or aromatically different. 3 of them leaned towards the sour diesel side, 1 leaned towards the haze (from what ive been able to understand and from questions i made to doc, who by the way is incredibly generous).

Plant 1. so the pheno that leaned towards haze (and needed a 12+ days more than the rest to finish) was my least favorite during the grow but it has been the plant that i have smoked the most of. it was quite leafy, smell is earthy, but it was chunky, theres really not that much to like from its structure either hahaha but it is potent, it is mentally activating, it is relaxing but not really a downer, it can be a daytime weed but not to do things that need rational thinking (dont do your taxes on this shit).

Plant 2. Then there was another pheno with a subtle sour d aroma and the nicest frost of all 4, pretty much same potency as the haze pheno, maybe a little less, but in terms of high it is the same style, maybe a tiny bit more relaxing.

Plant 3. Then there was a citric/sweet pheno that is as potent as plant 2, but without the relaxation of plant 2 and 1. it heady with a non intrusive light body buzz (what i mean by that is, it never holds you down or give off a stoney effect)

Plant 4. didnt care much, maybe not as potent as the others and was quite leafy.

Scent: hints of sour d, sweet, gassy, citric on sour d phenos and earthy on haze phenos.

Flavor: the best one had a subtle sour d/sweet/gassy taste, but wouldnt last too long.

Onset: quick

Peak effect: potent and “fast” cerebral high, mild to average relaxation.

Landing: clear transition back to reality.

Pro: potency/effect, and in some phenos taste.

Cons: leafy in general and higher variation.

18 Likes

Sounds good! You’re the second person I’ve heard from who’s been very high (no pun intended) on these. I may have to plant some next round, although the nanners thing makes me slightly apprehensive. I’m not the most observant grower…

4 Likes

they were towards the end of flower, sterile and i only found a couple. could have been a “ripening” thing.

im flowering it again right now.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was the same with Classicgenetix’s. Bunch of sterile nanners late in flower. Still, it makes me nervous, like,”But what if I end up with ’viable’ nanners???” haha…

They’re gonna get planted at some point, though. How long did yours take? I saw you mention that the #1 plant took twelve days longer than the others.

2 Likes

they (sour d leaning phenos) were done at 9 weeks really, and i took the haze leaning pheno at about 10 close to 11 weeks. although it could have taken another 10 days easily - it was a matter of space clearing.

4 Likes

Really like the way you have done this thread.
Well done! :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes