Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

What a pleasant surprise sitting in my mailbox! Thank you kindly @GrowHard and @MomOnTheRun! With three small children we have been very busy around here and let me tell you that was a very unexpected treat! This is my first time being in on this so how does it work? I did not send anyone funds for shipping but will happily help out if pointed in the right direction!

13 Likes

Got 10-D in the mail today, really curious to see what they might be. Thanks!

10 Likes

Yeah these guys have a way of making dreams come true!! heh. Good peeps for sure. Just get with @MomOnTheRun if you are in the US. She handles the shipping and we all just PayPal her. for each time she mails out. Usually around $5. I’m sure it’ll all work out! enjoy and welcome to our world! peace

10 Likes

Unknown mother 1-E. Hoping she’s a she.

20 Likes

Looks lush.
So many possibilities.
Feel like a nerd for cannabis sometimes.

8 Likes

9B

11 Likes

Damn I’m too late for these.

1 Like

Man I love a fat leaf. GH has my life booked for a year with those seeds. I’m so ready man. Looking great bro. I’m glad they’re being ran already. They’re gonna be shining like glazed donuts. Que homer drool.

I love when the flash reflects of the trichs. You can see how damnit is from a quick shot in the dark. My chairs been pulled up. Nice insert of the yellow sticky trap. Friggin FG piss me off. :grin:

7 Likes

Excellent!!

Sit on 'em til someone comes along that you can gift them to or save for a rainy day :wink:

No worries…online or irl I can shrug most things off and sometimes miss-communication happens as well as, mistakes - most importantly we get it resolved so life goes on :wink:

Whelp, she didn’t make it - I kept her in the solo cup too long and one too many times didn’t water her when she needed it :sob: I was really looking forward to her too just had too many irons in the fire at the time and couldn’t keep up especially with all the transitions happening at once. Least life is somewhat getting back to normal though still out of balance but nothing I can’t handle :stuck_out_tongue: I will be buying a pack to run next year

I like variation - vibe on what in the mood for, much like music hence loving most genres :stuck_out_tongue: I will definitely look into getting a pack to try out down the line…so many strains to try, so little time :wink:

A day late, dollar short though thats ok I really do not need an excuse to make a 6th cabinet and that would have certainly done it :stuck_out_tongue: Its just an honor to be thought of and really appreciate it :heart_eyes:

Heheheheee That would have been nice as thick of a mass as those roots are though nope just a square point shovel and hedge shears…its one of my favorite plants reaching 5’ tall with white flower clusters towards the end of my summer here in zone 3b so should perform much better where your at…

Hmmm i’ll look into it - it was a weird send out with most boxes pre packaged then added to as I received the strains with some already divided with printed address labels then my youngest burned through my internet allotment right after my oldest son left for boot camp then work has been in disarray as not everyone communicates well with some preferring to finger point than relying on team work or rely too much on it and flat out say, I am not doing xyz…like my personal life, work is in transition so I told them all, whatever it is, its my fault and sometimes it actually is :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, still playing catch up - didn’t realize how many threads I had been following before the shit hit the fan irl :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for the heads up and looking out!!

Sooooo @GrowHard will you someday release which vials belong to which mothers or just seeing how they grow out before moving on? Inquiring minds (mine) want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Hope everything squares away for you. Sucks about the Papaya. It wasn’t in the stars. I’m sure you grow one bigger n better. I put everything in big pots til next spring. It’s still pegging in the 80s-90s here. Diavids Phlox is beautiful. Theyll root nice and be ready next year so I can place them in the right spots.

I know juggling this site and life is probably overwhelming. I appreciate all you do. I can’t wait to see who got what. I know that Snow lotus is fire. Anything it touches is gonna scorch you.:wink:.
Have a good one Mama. Be safe.

4 Likes

Man, I got a small scare, scrolling down MOTRs post … the white flowers first looked like tufts of snow on top of the bushes … sorry, I’m worrying about winter coming too soon.

Great to hear from you! peace

4 Likes

Oh its coming for sure. Its autumn but the chill is here.

3 Likes

I will eventually release what the mothers are after a few are grows are complete. I wanted everybody to just grow these without any apprehension or discrimination due to what they received. Some of the best plants I have ever had came from those mix packs, or an accidental pollination.

When these are complete, I’m going to put a bunch out for donation to the server fund. But not just yet, want to make sure they are stable and worth peoples time and space in their garden.

-GH

26 Likes

Seriously, all options sound fantastic to me. Looking forward to trying them! Thanks a lot for making these available! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

8 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. All good genes. I finally sort of have a favorite I’m hoping for but I never had it so I won’t know for a while, if at all, before GH tells me.

But each one has to be a winner. Mine look good. Pics soon.

10 Likes

Here my 2, 5B…

8 Likes

I also popped 2. Also in 16 oz cups. Also growing moderate.

5 Likes

Here are my 5 of #2-B. The two on the left are stretching and seem like males. The 3 on the right side have shorter internodes and bushier. Very pretty plants though. Should get some sexing soon…

crap, I have to edit the pics and get them up later. I’m on the phone now and having size issues. Peace

7 Likes

Just got mine through post today I got the 7-C vial will be running some alongside my next run of beans :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Here’s my 1-E I’m really hoping it’s a girl. I flipped a few weeks ago and most of my cabinet turned out to be male.
This one hasn’t shown any hint of sex yet but it’s one of the stars in my cabinet for sure.

16 Likes