Soil additives like microbes, mycorrizae, etc

I thought this thread was about microbes and all I see is a bunch of stuff about MG lol smh that sht is to much lol anyways if you really want to know trichoderma instead of mycos if you are indoor in pots because mycorrhizae really needs to be attached to the earth inorder to receive full benefits and HB nematodes and testate amebea both are pretty voracious really get those nutrients cycling

2 Likes

Have y’all heard of rhizophagey cycle? As it turns out all you need is biology and proper moisture :slight_smile: haven’t you ever wondered why no one has to fertilize the forest? Something to think over :slight_smile: the original Miracle grow :slight_smile: lol

Forests are fertilized all the time. Animals live, die, eat and shit in the woods. Just ask a bear, or the pope…

2 Likes

It’s more like roots eating microbes :slight_smile: "Feeed! Me, Seymour " lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great for at home grows :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: !!! Big no no when breeding!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I don’t understand how it would effect breeding, you would have to explain that one for me if you would ty

1 Like
1 Like