Sour Bubble f2 preservation run

Iā€™ve got some of your Bogbubble going now and they look great, following along for your grow, good luck!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take a seat in the back of the bus for this one.

Set to watchingā€¦

watching

Always love seeing BOG genetics :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The BOG cult is at it again! Good luck with the grow! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Dammnnnnnnn thatā€™s amazing!

2 Likes

Indulge a noob here for a minuteā€¦.

Do these open pollination runs produce roughly the same seed stock that went into them?

3 Likes

Thank you for your work

Good luck

2 Likes

Here is a chart to help you out :wink:

Good place to start is :arrow_down:

:rabbit: :hole: aheadā€¦ Pack some :carrot:'s

3 Likes

This is whatā€™s left after well over 300 packs were given out :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, but a mix of genetics from all the moms and dads used. The genetics will be spread out more instead of using pollen from the best male and pollinating the best female only leaving the parental traits to show up in the next generation. Open pollination can open the gene pool more causing for more variety of genetics showing up.

6 Likes

Lol :joy:

I had a feeling that might have been a loaded question. Thanks for the links.

4 Likes

Holy shit! If youā€™re ever interested in trading for a cross I made using BOGā€™s original sour bubble genetics (Tony greens male stud pollen) I have a few packs left over if youā€™re interested.

3 Likes

wow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

good luck, im looking all the threads of sour bubble. I watching your growing.

5 Likes

iā€™ll be following along with this as well, by the way thanks for all the Bog gear you guys sent my way, i have 6 sourstrawberry and 4 of the bog bubble, that are a month old.

4 Likes

You bog guys are tight I see.

Sour strawberry @ 30 days

8 Likes

So I scrapped the preservation on these. I know I can get more beans of these and need the cash for some artwork/tattoo work and a cannatrol. If youā€™d like to follow along for another bog preservation, head on over to
BOG Sour Blutooth to follow along

3 Likes

Getting that ā€œflip, flip, flipadelphiaā€ this weekend

Anyone know where the quoted is from?

6 Likes

Always sunny in Philadelphia

1 Like

I gotta start watching that again. The wife has never seen it @HumblePie420

2 Likes

You have to watch the new one! The first one is hilarious. Reminds me of the early seasons.

1 Like