(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

Had a family function on Saturday and missed the mayhem! lol

I couldn’t believe there were still a few spots on the TL3 sign up so I added myself to #68. Thanks again for doing this run @Jinglepot , really excited to see how these turn out.

6 Likes

Oh my, been so bizzy I forgot about this. If there is any space left anywhere can some one add me in pls, from uk. Not sure how to put names in. If its full wich it looks to be then its full. Thanks to @Jinglepot an all the guys involved this was a good un. Should be great to see some of these on the go.

2 Likes

@NIGHTMARE got you added to the final Overflow spot

2 Likes

Thanks for your help Aglanthia

1 Like

Shoot now I’m all confused how do you check to see what tier your in?

2 Likes

You can check it on your profile. You are level 2 @DGCloud image

LemonadeJoe explains levels here Explaining user trust levels and permissions

4 Likes

how is the sour 91? looks good!

2 Likes

The big thing here was NL#5 and NL#2 grown by a russian dude who’s family owned berry farms in Oregon He got busted and moved back to Oregon, and a Canadian Skunk a trucker was bringing back from B.C that was like little Christmas trees with red hairs that came out during Christmas time we called it Christmas bud stunk like skunk and pine.The high was long lasting Narcotic as hell and everything was a fog after you smoked it.The NL#2 smoked way better in my opinion the NL#5 was badass don’t get me wrong looked and smelled good had a way better bag appeal than the NL#2 but #2 smoked way more Stoney.Mr Toad told me Todd Mcormick has the best NL out on the market.

10 Likes

Nice @Eagles009 .thanks for having my back as usual. One Love

3 Likes

I thought so. I can smell it from here.

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear. I’ve never had a pure NL… well, knowingly. I lived in the Northwest for most of 15 years from '76 to '90 so I likely smoked it. Strain names were for breeders I guess. Only time I remember geting strain names was basic like Mexican, Thai, Jamaican, and Panama… Then sensi came out and it was mostly just called “kind” bud, skunk, green bud, red hair…

5 Likes

I like it, she’s potent, a little finicky during the grow. Nose is mainly chem on this one, not super loud, but the smoke is very smooth and hits straight to the dome, not overwhelming, but quick and strong. She coats like a full body blanket of yummy warm fuzz.

4 Likes

@Jinglepot i was scrolling through shn auctions and found this

7 Likes

Sorry I don’t know why it didn’t load properly

1 Like

You may need to wait for it to fully-upload before hitting reply (you should see it in the preview window).

edit: nevermind, fixed it for you. Missing some formatting.

4 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it.

1 Like

Cool! M6 buddy spent $350 I think when ge bought them amd gifted them to me. Obviously there is kickback to him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I just hope I get some really gassy/diesely odors from it…and of course smooth smoke and that awesome sour high :metal:

Today though, its all about the Red congolese x Super Silver Haze (courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground) and Gorilla Glue #4 from a local grower (who’s associated with the Sour Diesel doner!)

Shredding pow! :ski: :snowboarder: :skier:

30 Likes

Sounds awesome! I’m sure that you will find what your looking for and give a great return to your buddy, not to mention the generous seed run your doing.
The auction just started. It has a week to run.
Enjoy your time skiing. It looks awesomely.

8 Likes

Nice I’ll be hitting the slopes this Saturday!! Shred it out there.

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates, been away from home, gonna be gone super bowl weekend, then I work, after work I’ll move my SLH and God Buds out of the tent and transplant the Sour Diesels who will have the tent to themselves by then!

Heres a group photo, pretty crowded, but happy
A couple showing sex under 18/6 lighting.

Sour diesel are the 2 rows on the left (top to bottom)

59 Likes