Spare a few beans suited for northern scandinavia?

I couldn’t figure out how to pay at Nordic seeds, they have an early one I’d try. Danish Gold ( Danish passion x Guerilla Gold) Hybrids from Hell. The Guerilla Gold I grew was done by the end of August. Big chunky buds with a hashy flavor.

1 Like

I have several beans left from Hybrids from hell like monk, danish pot, guerilla gold, hashplant. I made a few crossings and repro’s too. If anyone’s interested for a trade hit me up!

1 Like

Maybe start a separate thread of your own @Stinky instead of using Comatoses thread. listing what you have to trade and what you would like in return. :grin:

2 Likes

There is a seed trading moderated thread, I’d be happy to see if I have something to trade for the Guerilla gold.

I’d be interested in the Guerilla Gold

Thank you for your concern @Floyd!

However, I was merely making conversation and at the same time offering @Comatose, and any one else who is in need of a higher latitude strain, a few beans to start their grow. It’s true that I mentioned a trade but on second thought I am quite happy to gift them because it already gives me a headache to figure out what to grow next from my stash :grin:

I’m afraid Comatose is hesitant to show up here again though because of the not too welcoming comments he had to endure :grimacing:

3 Likes

It can be tough when ones first and only post is asking total strangers to provide what they need for their next run. Hopefully they read the comments and take them for what they are which is really just helpful advice. OG is incredibly welcoming but sometimes how you walk into a room for the first time can dictate the welcome you get. Coming back and engaging in the community would be met with open arms so to speak.

6 Likes

Yeah this :point_up_2:

4 Likes

You’re right but we’ve seen much worse! You know, the DIBS only crew :joy:

5 Likes

I agree. There are certainly worse things and I think most were pretty nice but honest in their responses. People did not try to drive them out but rather drive them to other sections of the forum so folks could get to know them a little.

Imagine if everyone just popped in and the only thing said was please give me seeds and I will give back more later with no other interaction on the site. This is why I responded that they should reach out to me once they interacted with the site a bit.

As for that while I agree there are worse things it seems to me the dibs only crew at least are saying dibs to offers.

5 Likes

I’ll dibs to that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.