Spring Box '24 fixed-ready for payments

Done! I added the additional dollar as well.

Thank you @G-paS!!

Keep on Growing….Overgrow the World!

Done with the extra dollar for shipping. Thanks @G-paS and donors for all the hard work.

1 Like

I mean… what’s a buck amongst friends!!!

1 Like

Prompted by @G-paS’s gentle reminder to the stoners among us (not naming names or anything) that there’s a “How does the Co-Op boxes work” (sic) tutorial thread I re-read that thread, and it does say to follow the instructions for the payment method you select… and paying by mail is one of the options.

Unless G-Pas comes back to correct that I’m presuming it’s a-okay to pay by mail.

5 Likes

That’s the method I went with as well, in the past I tried the echeck payment and my checking account with my bank won’t allow that

so I used PayPal the past few boxes, but now that account has a charge or two I don’t recognize, so while I fix it I’m going strictly cash in the mail for seeds if I can.

1 Like

And here’s a link to that tutorial with detailed payment instructions:

Thanks for all your hard work @G-paS!
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Thank you! :pray:
@G-paS. Money was sent through Sebring’s site.

2 Likes

It won’t be if people keep posting it. Don’t post any paypal info in public.

3 Likes

Thanks !! monies sent via US mail

Third party details removed. Allow them to decide when and where posting such information is appropriate.

6 Likes

I can’t get that far . Nothing on that diy site works for me .

4 Likes

It works… insanely slowly… I found it worked best to just let it do it’s spinny seemingly going nowhere thing for a few minutes, and eventually it would load. Heads-up it does that every time you click on something, so prepare yourself for three or four rounds of sitting there thinking it will never ever load.

4 Likes

Chrome loads the page much quicker for me. Firefox is real slow on the page, but works if you wait.

1 Like

Running Win 7 / Firefox . Worked in the past . Seems every time there’s some kinda issue .

1 Like

yeah it doesnt work like it has the last few times, my e-check was declined. i will not “link” my bank account using the other method. may be the first box i dont pay for and i wont signup for any more seed runs.

and i do this (programming/computer work) for a living
i actually paid for 3 other members box last run

5 Likes

You can send by mail if you’re that concerned about it. It has been mentioned in this thread, just takes some reading.

1 Like

Did it on the site was declined once. Hopefully it goes through this time.

1 Like

I paid “cash” on the site. Sorry if I missed it, but who do we send PayPal payment to?

3 Likes

Is anyone else having problems logging in on diygreenlife?

Ive never had a problem and I have my password saved from last time but it doesn’t work. And the password recovery says I don’t have an account. So I try to sign up for a new account and it says “human verification error.”

1 Like

You can pay without an account, if you want. I just did.

2 Likes