Stuck in Plain Sight - co-op seed run auto reg. (CLOSED)

Thanks @G-paS and @repins12! This strain sounds awesome. With any luck this and the Lucifer’s Big Buddy will be my first autos. Huge shout out to the work you’re both doing/did! I got to add that I’m super stoked for my first box and the community seedruns in general, it is absolutely next level generosity to take the time and effort to give back to a community. Kudos to all that do, and I see a lot of it here! I’m hoping to move to a more legal state this year and will try to follow your leads. As of now, all I can offer are bad jokes and worse advice, but everybody starts somewhere right!? Love, peace, and chicken grease Growfessors! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Cant thank you enough @repins12 & @G-paS :pray: Respect

2 Likes

Hope I’m doing this correctly
@repins12 pencil me in @ #60… TL3.
@G-paS #60… TL2
Thank you so much… sounds like epic workings…

Still open?

@G-paS still open? TL2 #59 :us: for me please thanks

yes it is!

I am a little confused about your post @Carty. You are a member (TL2)
For you first timers;

2 Likes

@G-paS
TL2 #59 @Carty
:us:

I’m a bit slow…lol

1 Like

@G-paS
Number 58 please. TL2

Thanks @repins12 :heart:

@G-paS TL2 #60 laquiqa :us: please

1 Like

I went thru the TL2 list and found some of you have moved up to regular. CONGRATULATIONS! :tada: So, I moved you all on up to TL3 to make room for more TL2 folks.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I did it… woohoo… thank you so much

2 Likes

Interesting that 120 signed up but only 58 likes :thinking:

8 Likes

Just make a list like Santa, but instead of coal, they just get half packs of seeds in their boxes! :laughing:

5 Likes

One thing to consider (granted its the least likely scenario, but it happens). What if they were Out Of Love when signing up, but didnt remember to come back and leave love when its filled up again? (I am guilty of that, being out and forgetting to come back to love a post).

3 Likes

I love it 10 (20) for all 5 (10) seeds (depending on what I get from test)

It does happen! But not usually to this extent. Some people make it part of their giveaway or sign-up. I just happened to see it and went hmmm.

2 Likes

thanks g-pas (as always) and repins12 for doing this seed run! i have a grower friend who is looking for more stealth varieties, so it will be nice to send some out to him.

i notice you’ve got a double sign-up for bizzaro at #66 #72.

3 Likes

I need a county for

@Big
@Astrodude
@Franknberry

2 Likes

@G-paS can you remove me from list? thanks TL2 #44

Could always add me in your place. :wink:

Is this still open?