Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Are these FEM or Reg and is the Qty. 10 seeds?

I will take your VVVVVVVV Rainbow ylly f2’s VVVVVVV
and give VVVVVGalactus F2VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold are you the person I send a PM to with my mailing information for the Galaxy Brain S1 auto seeds?

1 Like

yes…
if you chat in the thread you need to carry the offer forward so it doesn’t get lost…

VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

1 Like

The Galactus seeds come from @Trae1170.

VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

Just to ask…
Is this reserved to US and Canada only, or outsiders can participate?

Last offer is @MyrtleGrounds

VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

For the Galactus F2, I would like to reserve to the US only. The last couple of seed shipments to Canada never made it to the person, so I do not want to deal with that. Sorry

2 Likes

Do you guys want to make some sort of rule to amend this moving forward?
Should international be a requirement?
VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

1 Like

if we are voting, I’d rather stick with US only. Recently sent seeds to Spain and it was costly AND a bit of a hassle. :roll_eyes:

FROM @Trae1170
VVVVVGalactus F2VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

2 Likes

I feel you. The person should at least specify they will not send international when posting.
these are 1.50 cents each and they alway work for me :shrug:
https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/global-african-daisy-stamps-S_580104
FROM @Trae1170
VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

2 Likes

I spoke up for the auto strain called Galaxy Brain S1 seeds from Night Owl offered here by @SubzeroIceKold . I have yet been able to determine who I send my mailing info to in order to receive the Galaxy Brain auto seeds. This thread I’m finding to be a bit beyond confusing to the point of being frustrating so I believe I have to back out gracefully. Either too old or too dumb to understand how it’s supposed to work.

3 Likes

you can back out all you want you still owe a pack of Cap Junky S1 fem photo seeds. There is basically one rule to the thread.

FROM @Trae1170
VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

5 Likes

You send to @SubzeroIceKold bud. That was the original person who offered them. Just ignore the posts between his offer and you accepting. I see where you got confused, when someone makes a comment, they add the last offering to the end of their comments so folks know what’s up for grabs and it doesn’t get buried. :v:

FROM @Trae1170
VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV
8 Reg. Photo seeds

8 Likes

Basically one rule to the thread? Have you read through it? And you’ve got a lot of balls telling me I have to do something. I’ve given out, for free probably close to 750 Cap Junky seeds. You’ve not earned the right (with me) to even think you’ll tell me what to do.

But because I like @SubzeroIceKold I’m happy to send him a flip of the Cap Junky in exchange for a flip of the Galaxy Brain S1 auto seeds.

7 Likes

Then it needs to be in the title as “US ONLY”
But that’s silly as it only costs $1.50 to send international.

6 Likes

Because I to stoned to follow I threw the arguments above I start this new.

I throw in
VVVVV sour biker f2 and snow thrower x sour biker VVVVV

Caution international from Europe

6 Likes

@PsillyRabbit, I think this is a great idea for ways to get new strains. Do not delete it, I am not sure why people are struggling on knowing what seeds are currently available and who to contact or how to post.

It is pretty simple, If you want the seeds that are currently posted, you reply that you will take them and then list what your willing to Give away. Then you PM the person that posted the seeds you claimed with your shipping details.

Everyone just slow their roll. :v:

2 Likes

Sorry for not posting US only

2 Likes

Its a shame this site doesn’t have a rating system… I’m out for good guys. Peace.
@Trae1170VVVVVGalactus F2 VVVVV 8 Reg. Photo seeds
or @villiager VVVV sour biker f2 and snow thrower x sour biker if InternationalVVV

2 Likes

no worries mang.
I’ve had good luck sending international on just a stamp. Don’t let one bad experience sour you on shipping international. We are here to overgrow the world, right?
Everything in this thread should ship on a stamp.
I also agree that this thread was a good idea…we just workin out some initial kinks as it were…it’s all good :slight_smile:

3 Likes