The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yeah boooiii!

Ontario to. Just east of Mordor propper.

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking a Get together may be in order one day, would be cool to meet a bunch of like minded individuals for sure.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Canadian Contingent!
Representing Vancouver Island here

6 Likes

Sweet!

Iā€™m in Guelph!

5 Likes

Ahhh :drooling_face: Vancouver Island, Where I dream of ending up ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

Lots of southern canadians here. Literally dozens of us!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, I love it ! Hmmm, Iā€™ve got some killer ideas for the future for sure. this really has got me thinking.

4 Likes

Same here my man! Born and raised

3 Likes

Hahaha ā€œSouthern Canadiansā€ Iā€™ve never heard that before :rofl::rofl: ā€œSoCansā€ :rofl::rofl: Iā€™m putting money in it Iā€™m the most South :wink: (aside from anyone living in Victoria), below the 49th parallel here

9 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦

@Oldtimerunderground , do you win vs @Jinglepot being so close to the most southernly point in Canuckinstan?

Edit: YUP: OTUG = *42.247Ā° N (Iā€™m 43.6532Ā° N)

4 Likes

@Pigeonman is correct, Iā€™m over here at 42N lmaooo

Where my money at??! :joy:

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget Freeseeds.ca for you Canadians looking to grab some seeds :slight_smile:

6 Likes

im sitting at 42.8659Ā° N

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me about my August letter! :laughing:

5 Likes

43.23758373417386, give or take.

3 Likes

Sure does feel like we are down south with the heat this week

5 Likes

33/34 here today, damn hot!

3 Likes

I used to garden with my Dad in Florida as a kid. My grandparents has a place near Ft. Meyers so we snowbirded often.

I shit you not, Iā€™ve needed to apply so many things I learned working the land in that tropical hell now in my own backyard!

Rules like: ā€œYou gotta grow it, kill it, or itā€™ll be taken over laterally in a way you donā€™t want.ā€ has never been so real as itā€™s been over the last few months. Iā€™m now hoarding cardboard boxes to break down and layer on all my footpaths to stop all the lateral take-over!

Iā€™m happy the land is happy, I just wish it let my chosen plants thrive rather than throw competitors at me daily!

4 Likes

I feel you, Iā€™m big on gardening/plants in general. I grow all sorts of stuff outside and am quite anal about my flower gardens out front, itā€™s almost a daily battle, even with mulch, and barrier below, they are completely relentless and can thrive in mms of dry ass dirt, itā€™s crazy. Now, Dandelions! Donā€™t even get me started on those pricks

5 Likes

48.76827 ish, for me :grin:

2 Likes