The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

2 Likes

Oh great. Just what we need right now, more noise.

Ugh

2 Likes

It’s funny how they placed everyone on the article picture. In a triangle shape with Trudeau at the bottom and Sing at the top. Subliminal message?

2 Likes

Simon and Garfunkel summed it up rather well in the song Mrs. Robinson:

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates’ debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you’ve got to choose
Every way you look at it you lose

4 Likes

There is no reason for this, this is the same cynical BS that the Peterson government pulled in 1990.
Part of me hopes the Liberals burn like the Peterson did.
Yeah, I know, nothing gets a fight going faster than politics or hockey :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

I’ll shut up now.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

It’s because they perceive there to be a strategic advantage to doing so.

The only thing worse than soccer hooligans is politics hooligans who claim to have my interests in mind (this is a non partisan comment, they are all like that.)

3 Likes

please no majority :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

i’m maybe 17 miles from the border here

1 Like

Southern MB here repping the 204 hoping to actually meet the elusive/exclusive Toban grower , I hear they exist but perhaps they are a shy creature

4 Likes

You’re in luck, there are two others!

@204medismoke I think, unless it’s just a dyslexic 420

3 Likes

mean yuo waht dyslixea ?

3 Likes

go jets go !

3 Likes

there are a few of us 204’s here

2 Likes

Sorry man not a big sports fan other than mma.

1 Like

likes mma but not hockey? its mma on ice! lol jk

3 Likes

I enjoyed playing hockey and football I just never got into watching it , maybe being raised in a house with 4 women had something to do with it , no tv access for me

3 Likes

playing is always better… least you have some control in the outcome. im sure the bathroom was also limited access for you living with that many females . lol

1 Like

But I bet they all wanted your help doing shit. How’s your finger nail painting skills?
Got 2 grand daughters and I’m getting to be a expert according to them !

6 Likes

I am a tattoo artist by trade but believe me I have considered doing nails lol and never did the sisters nails I wasn’t that kind of big brother

4 Likes

I would gladly do my granddaughters nails if I had the chance , that would make my day

3 Likes