The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Okay here’s one for you.
What’s the shit that’s the shit in your area ?

2 Likes

I only know what shit is the shit at my house.

Right now it is the CBDream that I harvested about a month ago. Imagine a mild Blue Dream with a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio. So nice and comfortable. A perfect balance of indica stone, sativa smiles, and CBD chill. Mild enough to enjoy in quantity. Easy to nail the dosage. Strong enough to get where I want to be. Pain free. Zero anxiety.

9 Likes

That sounds very nice

2 Likes

What shit is the shit at your house?

1 Like

Uh well the same ol same ol ,bubba, cheese and a few Cherry pie and gsc s1 and crosses from seed, Tom hill deep chunk , this and that .

5 Likes

Hello fellow canucks! Scotian grown on this side of the water b’ye glad to have y’as here!

As always feel free to let me know if there’s anything I can help with or help answer! With recreational just around the corner it’s going to be up to us to educate each other and new growers alike and OG is the perfect platform for this!

Me? Long time grower and medical user of cannabis. Only been growing indoors for about 4 years now, and have had all sorts of troubles along the way and am constantly gaining knowledge and experience through many failures and few successes. I maintain a Growroom Diary here on OG to keep myself organized and motivated, and I recommend anyone who’s thinking about doing the same to jump right in and do so as it’s a great way to get feedback and stay organized.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Top of the Evening I am a 40 year smoker of the herbs and from Ontario I never thought I would see this day but it is almost here. I go by F.N. I grow autos and love all things auto flower. Hers is a nice top.

21 Likes

Question from your southern neighbor…

I’m old enough to remember the Great Flood of BC Big Bud some 20 years ago, although I never heard it called 'Beesters, I definitely laughed & cried with all the other disappointed critics.

But ever since then(and before, really) anything from the GW North has been A+ in my experience. Was Big Bud a traumatic event for you all? …shocking the nation into action, ordering new lights, & throwing The Beesters into the Pacific?

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree: seriously

4 Likes

Hello fellow Candians Im new to growing medical magic. Government should have legalized this plant years ago
its going to put Big Pharma on its bottom!

10 Likes

Welcome , I hope they do it this fall as opposed to leaving it to before the election and using it as an election asset “again”, another four years of this shit and there won’t be enough legal fukin cannabis on the planet for this guy, go Green.

7 Likes

Hey @Lucy247420 ,
You sound like a “Scottish lassie frae a Lang time ago”( rabbie burns probably spoke like that lol)…:+1:
I am aware that there are a big Scottish community in Canada :canada:and i like that you are proud of your roots etc … im from Glasgow ,Scotland and now that i see you :eyes: are of Scottish decent I’ll be looking at your growing etc., and if you’re ever visiting Scotland you are just a message away from a connect ok :ok_hand:…!
Have a great day and happy growing /smoking etc …
Gaz

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree: One of my roots extends from Calif to Texas to England AND Scotland. It got tangled with one from Connecticut and Sweden. Alleged interference by the French. :thinking:

It’s ancient history, but have you heard about this? The implications are potentially hilarious…slavery jokes & all! :point_down:

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: :sailboat: :mountain:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I disagree with the quote above, my sister was married in a church where im from which was founded in 509 AD , about 500 years before Glasgow was founded etc…
As far as i know it was Picts in northern Scotland who colonised Ireland and years later the celts came back etc…
But it certainly is interesting, eh…!
Thanks @cannabissequoia for your irrelevant "facts lol.

Gaz

3 Likes

I could be wrong it happens from time to time but I think Lucy meant nova “Scotian”
A lot of east coast Canadians do have scot roots.
Few of us are ginger freckled lumberjacks too

8 Likes

It does say “psedohistory” :wink: and of all my jokiness, it implies we’re more recently African than the Great Rift migration time 'illions of years ago…further substantiating other Irish Celtic BS from the film “The Commitments”:

“The Irish are the n :astonished: ggers of Europe, lads… An’ Dubliners are the n :scream_cat: ggers of Ireland… An’ the northside Dubliners are the n :hear_no_evil: ggers o’ Dublin.—Say it loud, I’m black an’ I’m proud.”
―Roddy Doyle

:laughing: :joy: :joy_cat: :guardsman: :fist:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Top of the afternoon to all my fellow Canadian Pot smokers.

8 Likes

Howdy all, BC old timer checking in.
Got 4 plants in progress, see what can be done while staying legal. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just want to say a Great Hello

to all my fellow Cannadhian

lets the seeds always be with you

Bare

10 Likes

Oops forgot, Manitoba here- repping the 204

11 Likes

BC grower from the lower mainland. may only flower 4 plants/run, but i will always be over count because of moms, clones, seedlings etc. tbh would prefer to run 9 in flower for the reduced veg and increased variety.

9 Likes