The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Hello fellow Candians Im new to growing medical magic. Government should have legalized this plant years ago
its going to put Big Pharma on its bottom!

10 Likes

Welcome , I hope they do it this fall as opposed to leaving it to before the election and using it as an election asset “again”, another four years of this shit and there won’t be enough legal fukin cannabis on the planet for this guy, go Green.

7 Likes

Hey @Lucy247420 ,
You sound like a “Scottish lassie frae a Lang time ago”( rabbie burns probably spoke like that lol)…:+1:
I am aware that there are a big Scottish community in Canada :canada:and i like that you are proud of your roots etc … im from Glasgow ,Scotland and now that i see you :eyes: are of Scottish decent I’ll be looking at your growing etc., and if you’re ever visiting Scotland you are just a message away from a connect ok :ok_hand:…!
Have a great day and happy growing /smoking etc …
Gaz

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree: One of my roots extends from Calif to Texas to England AND Scotland. It got tangled with one from Connecticut and Sweden. Alleged interference by the French. :thinking:

It’s ancient history, but have you heard about this? The implications are potentially hilarious…slavery jokes & all! :point_down:

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: :sailboat: :mountain:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I disagree with the quote above, my sister was married in a church where im from which was founded in 509 AD , about 500 years before Glasgow was founded etc…
As far as i know it was Picts in northern Scotland who colonised Ireland and years later the celts came back etc…
But it certainly is interesting, eh…!
Thanks @cannabissequoia for your irrelevant "facts lol.

Gaz

3 Likes

I could be wrong it happens from time to time but I think Lucy meant nova “Scotian”
A lot of east coast Canadians do have scot roots.
Few of us are ginger freckled lumberjacks too

8 Likes

It does say “psedohistory” :wink: and of all my jokiness, it implies we’re more recently African than the Great Rift migration time 'illions of years ago…further substantiating other Irish Celtic BS from the film “The Commitments”:

“The Irish are the n :astonished: ggers of Europe, lads… An’ Dubliners are the n :scream_cat: ggers of Ireland… An’ the northside Dubliners are the n :hear_no_evil: ggers o’ Dublin.—Say it loud, I’m black an’ I’m proud.”
―Roddy Doyle

:laughing: :joy: :joy_cat: :guardsman: :fist:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Top of the afternoon to all my fellow Canadian Pot smokers.

8 Likes

Howdy all, BC old timer checking in.
Got 4 plants in progress, see what can be done while staying legal. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just want to say a Great Hello

to all my fellow Cannadhian

lets the seeds always be with you

Bare

10 Likes

Oops forgot, Manitoba here- repping the 204

11 Likes

BC grower from the lower mainland. may only flower 4 plants/run, but i will always be over count because of moms, clones, seedlings etc. tbh would prefer to run 9 in flower for the reduced veg and increased variety.

9 Likes

Tomorrow we become legalized to a point…, Will be interesting to see.

I’ll be having a celebratory toke after work tomorrow, hope you all as well :wink:

7 Likes

I expect a lot of people will be out buying a legal gram or a few to mark the occasion!

5 Likes

Some will but i actually expect things to continue as usual in those regards, friends of friends, buddies with weed, and dispensaries where they are in operation.

My province the first actual legal provincial store is opening tomorrow, but that’s about 500+km away from where i am.

6 Likes

Same one is right beside my grocery store. I’ll be checking it out just to witness the spectacle. My dog needs some more CBD oil, too.

4 Likes

They are selling it at liquor stores in my province. One of which is right down the road from me. 5hr expected wait time at some locations, no thanks.

$6-8 lows
$8-11 mids
$11+ premium

Weed Wednesday will be like every other Wednesday for me hehe.

3 Likes

When one of my obscure hobbies goes mainstream, it usually ends in me losing interest. The onslaught of know-it-all newbs at the growshop is going to be epic.

11 Likes

And just to reiterate forum rules for any new or old members

https://overgrow.com/tos

Overgrow.com is cannabis information network. We fight for free speech and information sharing. We also believe in respecting law.

OG.com is international site and law regarding cannabis growing differs state to state. Therefore we have chosen to enforce following rules:

Any demand, offer or sale of final product (in any form) of any psychoactive substance is strictly prohibited.
Your user account will be banned without warning.

From this rule there are two exceptions in case that your local law complies with the subject:

Medical cannabis seeds
Medical cannabis clones or seedlings
In both cases you as user are responsible for checking your compliance with local law. There are countries where seeds and clones are perfectly legal goods (for example Austria in EU, California in US) and there are countries where it is not.

We are not able to detect our user’s home countries and don’t provide law advisory.

@Craigson15

6 Likes

so that out of the way, what you do on your own terms is your own doing, just no open trades more or less :wink:

4 Likes