The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Not too much on the PM x OG for aromas. Sweet and a little musky. My experience with purple plants is they often don’t have as nice of an aroma or flavors as the green versions of the same line, but time will tell. They look cool though. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome! Glad you found them and thank you for sharing them.

Interesting stuff right? That was the real reason I got on the forums. To meet other growers from all over the world. I always loved his threads. You can see from the police pressure they like strains that go seed to smoke in less than ninety days. The faster the better.

Also interesting to hear that they have trouble even selling it at $10-$20 dollars a pound. They are just farmers so they need to sell it to smugglers who often don’t feel it’s worth the money vs smuggling other illegal items.

It is no wonder why Mexican weed disappeared. It isn’t worth it for the farmers.
Now with weed going legal in Mexico it will be worth even less. Nobody will want the outdoor weed from campesinos. Those strains will be lost too. Mexicans will want dispensary grade weed. OG, Cookies and Chem will take over the entire world.

15 Likes

You will smoke zee cookies and be happy
Klaus Shwagg

17 Likes

@deeez99, I am the proud owner of some crazy Legitimate genetics now.
Thanks again for sharing the Love

35 Likes

Looks like something from a horror movie.

13 Likes

Lol, I know right? Crazy looking…smells good though. I got three small buds and then one huge budcicle. :smiley:

12 Likes

Oh…didn’t mean to do that …I’ve deleted it…thanks

3 Likes

It’s still better than the time I posted my address in a public thread instead of a private message! :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

12 Likes

What’s the smoke like on the purp michoacan?

9 Likes

Huixtepec male. I need more seeds of this. They were crushed in the mail

21 Likes

Hay G good to see you

There a lot of old friends here

Paps

8 Likes

Brought this to mind…

33 Likes

STOP POSITING IMAGES OF ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT @GREANDAL !!!

:rofl: :metal:

15 Likes

Sad to see Indica growing.:sleepy:

3 Likes

Wtf is that? Lol

5 Likes

Some of your PCO are headed to Hawaii😁 to repay a favor. I can’t wait to see what they do under a tropical sun!

4 Likes

LOL! That’s a watercolor by an English writer named William Blake. It was used in the movie Red Dragon.

7 Likes

William Blake

Incredible Artist,

Very dark and and ruled by greek mythology, and religion…supposed to be mad.

And did those feet in ancient time…
composer of Jerusalem well loved English Hym.

History lesson over

P J

10 Likes

Looking at his art one does feel a little disturbed but real art almost always does that.

4 Likes

Yeah, at first sight I thought it was c’thulhu… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes