The Pigeon & Bear Show: Episode "Freakers Run: Nepali Watermelon Hashplant"

This is dope as FUUUUCK!!!

13 Likes

Outa likes buta yassss!!!

10 Likes

You hardly, if ever, see any grows of this stuff. Ive got some packs of it myself. I also got a pack of the Watermelon Chem, but havent grown either.

What lighting schedule are you going to use?

6 Likes

I have been waiting for this one to start!! Here’s to many sprouts!

3 Likes

I think he is just super busy with life right now. Working a lot to hold down his fort.

haha glad you guys like it…

11 Likes

He was supposed to do a long road trip, not sure if that panned out or not. Hope he’s on a vacay with the family! :green_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures

been looking forward to this run !!!

sending the best of vibes :wink:

38 Likes

Did somebody say Plant orgy? I wanna watch🤣
Seriously though good luck with project and hope you two find some killer phenos to play with.

8 Likes

All lovely and everything…super cool…but I really have to ask about the ska mouspad lol?

Huge ska fan here so you’re among friends haha.

11 Likes

Great idea guys!
The Can-Am connection is what OG is all about.
Best of luck, definitely pulling up my chair. :four_leaf_clover:
received_7382176948488227

13 Likes

hell ya finaly time for the pigeon & bear show. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
this sure gone be nice!!! pulls chair to the table :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

good luck but most of all have fun!!!

3 Likes

Nice collab! Definitely peeping from around the door :face_with_hand_over_mouth::eyes:

1 Like

Here for the show…

7 Likes

24/0 while in solocups, and then going to 18/6 for veg.

:rofl:

That’s a drink koozie @HeadyBearAdventures gave me with the seeds, but yes!

10 Likes

This thread 🪡 is

IMG_4812 IMG_4813

HELL YEAH :+1:, it’s going to be an EPIC SHOW!

2 Likes

@Pigeonman @HeadyBearAdventures
Very cool approach!
Ill be lurking, Best of luck brothas :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

1st Update!

:blush:

24 hours later and the Strayfox (middle) set are jumping outa their shells with one “plant” sitting at the bottom of the cup! Both the Doc D (left) and MMS (right) each have 1 poker with the others still inside.

12 “speedcups” all prepped with the bottom 2/3rds Promix BX/WormCastings/Dynomyco and the top 1/3 pure earth worm castings (aka: the @JohnnyPotseed method)

Colour coded tags for ease of view when things get bushy.

Each got spooned into their cups and then covered with a 4" square pot to create a personal micro climate for each site. Then all tucked in they sit warm and cozy under their domes. :+1:

:v: :grin:

57 Likes

How did I not notice that? I usually keep my ska-appreciating thoughts to myself to avoid embarrassment. :upside_down_face: I guess this is a safe place… So, lip up, fatty.

2 Likes

Nice Skeletor reference. I have the power! I’m taking note of this speedcup recipe. Thanks Johnny and Pigeonman for sharing.

2 Likes

Excellent tekkers mate.

(Tekkers = technique - UK slang)

3 Likes