There Is A New Seed Distributor For Canada

Congrats Doug

4 Likes

Hey man, hope you’re not thinking on “retiring” labrat , no updates on your thread and now this icon_e_surprised|nullxnull . You’ve been doing an amazing job so far, please keep us updated with the avatars in your life, I remember there were big decisions pending. Hope to see you around … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Don’t panic buddy, I am staying around here, I hope.

Just making a few changes to make sure the Co Op seed runs don’t get hampered, with some possible future actions.

I will be re igniting the grow journal soon, just adapting my grow area’s atm as I finish off the house to sell it next year fingers crossed lol.

I may start a Mr Sparkle size type grow, but a lot messier lol. Just working out the details for a small 2 plant grow in my clone and seedling cabinet, if I can light proof it fully. I can then start working through all the different strains I have accumulated since becoming a distro.

I don’t make emotional based decisions, and although I love growing and helping with the Co op distribution, I don’t need any more weed for at least a couple of years, unless it all goes moldy, but I do have an itch I can’t scratch atm unless I grow something.

So I will also be growing some micro greens and veggies with the weed, which kind of justifies the electric costs it will create, in my mind.

I think Doug will do a better job with the seed dissemination. I had, whats known as in technical terms, a fuck ton of spare freebie seeds :joy: from some of our very generouse Canadian members, BareFrog, 50 State, MongoBongo, Cogitech, Labrat, Kushking902, and others, sorry if I missed anyone there are more who contributed, that have built up, as much as I tried to get rid of them, and needed to go out to all Canadian members not just in the Co op group.

I should have done give aways like Doug, just didn’t think of it, as I don’t get excited about seeds like most seem to do :joy: and being very busy can’t give it my full attention atm.

The Canadian contingent deserve better access to the freebie seeds, which Doug can offer out on the free seeds and clone thread. He has been doing an excellent job with that atm.

So it’s a no brainer to me that I give it up for a better service that can be provided, that gets more seeds out to everyone in Canada, and I will not have to worry about letting members down, if my future actions create a possible situation out of my control and I can’t ship the seeds anywhere.

8 Likes

Insert moose joke(s) here

6 Likes

@Shadey. Your fucking awesome in my book!!

3 Likes

Oops, posted this in the wrong place, sorry folks. Never smoke and type.

5 Likes

Darn, almost seems like a real job you got there. Speaking of Labrat, he is the one who introduced me to this place.

5 Likes

Yes, apparently @LabRat has been incredibly generous with folks. I have a pile of seeds here that will be distributed to folks courtesy of him. Glad he brought you over :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We both have an interest in CBD type plants and I want to mess around crossing them for fun. He has shown me a few things and I am sure I have a lot more to learn from him.

3 Likes

Feeling a bit blue today but all cheered up now. Great weekend at the cabin and caught the biggest trout I ever pulled out of that lake in the almost 60 years we’ve been going up there. 21" of hard fighting man fish on a noodle rod loaded with 6lb test line.

Caught it on that spinner by it’s mouth. That’s my grandpa’s old 1946 fly rod I rebuilt some years ago below the fish. Got a much smaller on on it the next evening.

Now to go get me some coho while I’m in Chilliwack!

:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

That’s a beauty!

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid we visited relatives in BC and they had a stream splitting up and running on either side of their house. Of course I was playing around on the shallower side and I saw a fish and grabbed it with my hands. Almost had it also but it got away. I thought it was the coolest thing they had the stream with fish right off their deck. I forgot about that, will have to ask my mother where that was.

3 Likes

Thats one fat trout, his sides look like they are bulging :+1:

2 Likes

Good day all,I heard that a Blockhead repro was done ,and that there may be a sign-up,can’t seem to find it ,not a problem if I missed it ,it would sure be nice tho,I searched it and still can’t seem to find it here(?) Appreciate any direction
Peace

3 Likes

Hey bud, all runs for the fall box are listed here.

Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY) – DIY Green Life

The Blockhead run is here.

Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi (Closed) - Overgrow.com

Sebring already has the seeds so too late to get on the list there may be extras. Just have to wait for Sebring to pop back up and get the ball rolling. Have no idea when that will be. When he said he was getting things ready there were only 2 runs, now it has been so long there are 8 listed, lol. His last update said he was close. All these added runs have clearly pushed things back as he preps things, it is a ton of work getting done in the background. Just keep an eye out and check with your distributor once the boxes start shipping. I am sure you will be able to get your hands on them.

6 Likes

Awesome brother ! Appreciate your help and direction,man I missed a few, apologies if I’m real slow,um… it looks like I pay Sebring? Do I have to pay at his site? Or can I send you the money,the reason that I’ve missed every DIY seed offering is because I couldn’t figure out how to send money,to make one thing clear Sebring has sent seeds direct to me on his own dollars on at least two or three occasions,but I would send the Canadian distributor money for the co-op boxes,
Damn ,I can’t tell if I’m making sense, hope you can figure out what I am trying to say/ask
Can I send you money? I know I’m broke right now,but that’s kinda why I had ask a while back if I could send then? Cause it may be awhile before I can raise any,idk I’m kinda feeling frustrated
Hope you are well and having an awesome day brother

3 Likes

If I recall you are in Canada so no need to do anything just yet. I will not collect money from anyone prior to getting the seeds in hand. Once Sebring provides the lists I will verify addresses. Than when I get the seeds in hand I will start collecting payments from Canadians and shipping them their seeds. When I reach out for address/payment mention the Blockhead. If Sebring sends extras I will make sure you get a pack.

5 Likes

You are too kind brother ! Very grateful ! Thank you so much ! Super F’n cool Mr DougDawson !
Peace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.