Things that make you go Hmmm

Is that hash bar I hear about.
It’s like a bit of hash with fillers

3 Likes

Yeah it’s s solid bar/block that when burned will expand and crumble. It’s not the strongest stuff and It’s really cheap to buy compared to proper bud. It’s not as popular here in the UK now as it used to be.

4 Likes

Sounds like what I got trying to press ground, post-extract, slop-jar green into a cannagar.
Failed experiment, that one. Wouldn’t hold together with the amount of oil I was prepared to invest.

4 Likes

I’ve heard about this, very low grade correct?
Ain’t it called soap bar?

3 Likes

Soap bar has a different smell and taste but much the same thing and yep your correct. Very low quality.
They usually come wrapped in shrink wrap with a picture or name pressed into them.

7 Likes

The typical pollen hash name, comes from people not knowing the difference between different types of hashish.
They mean to say polm hash, and it’s basicly a term for good quality pressed kiff.

Pollen hash, is also a thing or more was a moroccan thing. Not something they do anymore, at least not on commercial lvl due to the war on drugs.
But I was once passed a moroccan recipe, on hash with 5-10% fresh male pollen mixed with kiff from last years harvest.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Hahahahaha! You’re a good sport bro! Much love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

15 Likes

OMG, I thought i was the only one!!! I still have mine also! There needs to be a cannabis museum and this should be in the ancient section! These were the days when you had your rolling tray and you had to hold it at an angle and use a playing card to separate the seeds outta the weed that would go rolling to the other end of the tray. Grinders and blunts were unheard of!

9 Likes

Thanx so much for that reply!!! The part about your wife is TFF! Butter! :wink::wink: Im still crackin the f up!

Pollen’s stronger than regular “Tac” mate.
It’s also stronger than certain strains of weed.

1 Like

Have a look at this, "The Apprentice "
explains it well.

1 Like

Parcel just came with no name on. :neutral_face:

Assumed it was for me…

Guess not! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

My rolling tray was Led Zeppelin’ s Physical Graffiti (double album) and raked with the flap of the TOP rolling paper pack.

I also has some of the Ohaus triple-beam scales. I think I traded them for some powder back n the 90s.

7 Likes

Cookie sheet
Then some characters

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

10 Likes