Things that make you go Hmmm

Ya, I get it oleskool. But you know how angry white dudes can be (Drumpf supporters and all that)…

It’s all good bro’.

2 Likes

I am amazed at how many there are. When I was a teenager we were smokin weed, sharing weed, being naked, talking about peace and happiness.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

9 Likes

Early 60’s…

3 Likes

Hey! Same here :wink:
I might have to change my name to ol’Jay. :joy:
OG the world!

6 Likes

21 Likes

Had recently noticed on my way into work that a few plots in nearby fields had marijuana/ hemp growing outdoors right along the roadside funny thing is Iv never seen hemp grown in 15-20 gallon black pots this way before they appear to pretty far along in their flowering stages it’s just like the whole damn field was set up overnight! Hmmmm! and there’s no signage to indicate that their industrial hemp either from what Iv seen anyways

9 Likes

I didn’t order no damn firing squad

3 Likes

11 Likes

Illinois used to be loaded with hemp fields, weren’t no containers .
Just acres and acres upon acres.
Illinois used to be the #1 hemp manufacturer.

Back in the 80’s I used the stuff to do autos with 15 week gear.

5 Likes

Sometimes…

2 Likes

Yep… Shit still grows wild… Sometimes you can find half an acre or so that just grows wild because noone can see it… Mostly find them around country road bridges and ditches now…

6 Likes

My Dove and quail fields were loaded with it.
From the quad cities to walnut then from the quads to cordova

2 Likes

7 Likes

18 Likes

Hahahahaha! That’s excellent. Have you heard about the guy who got a ticket for running a red light and it was one of those traffic light camera ticket. Included was a picture of him in his car, committing the infraction. So he took a picture of some money and sent it in.

7 Likes

So now that Alaska got into the 90’s this summer and the polar ice cap is about gone…when there are no more glaciers…will there still be aquifers?

6 Likes

Considering their melting isn’t anything new, as they have been melting since the last ice age.
You should be more concerned about, what is your government doing to ensure there will be water available, through rain fall capture and desalinization plants?

4 Likes

Don’t worry, Nestle will be happy to sell us all the water we need. :imp:

9 Likes

Not to worry my friend @StillSmoking. I suspect in the near future we will have more water than we know what to do with. A city not having access to clean water is outrageous! Ultimately the Govt is going to have to solve this whether it’s City or Federal, as soon as they get around to it. Maybe Denmark will change their mind and sell us Greenland. Plenty of water there! All love bro…

3 Likes