I posted it in there thread to but it’s gone lol

1 Like

Hahaha

5 Likes

Yeah I guess since he is a sponsor we can’t fuck with him

3 Likes

Lol that was for the light giveaway so it was allowed

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking of it it’s super creepy NSA shit for me to search Mars hydro meme and it pop up considering Mars hydro is handwritten on the meme…fuck you NSA

3 Likes

It’s because it wasn’t posted in the tank and of you type something that exists, however small the community into Google, it will pull it up if the category isn’t locked… Which is why the shark tank is popular for arguments and other random non weed forum shit, it can’t be pulled up looking up on google

9 Likes

Hmmmmm :thinking: what do the lines make for any of you? Apparently the people who I’ve sent this to are all over the place on what it is.

1 Like

Showing that it is all one plant?

3 Likes

That’s just Booberry yes. She’s gotten spread out far. She probably needs her 20 gallon pot soon. The other 2 get the 15 gallon pots as they’re nice, but the growth rate on booberry demands more volume :drooling_face:

I meant the abstract face she’s making. My friend thinks she’s a gorilla. I see a newborn baby head still forming.:thinking:

4 Likes

What drugs are on bro? Clearly I’m on the wrong stuff cos I just see a plant.

10 Likes

I’m with you on this one.

8 Likes

Hmmm. I’m going hmmm legitimately

6 Likes

I do have a concussion right now :grimacing:

3 Likes

It’s a weed plant you’ve drawn a line around?

Get more friends that don’t smoke meth

6 Likes

The line :joy: not the plant the line is in front of. Meth has no home over here. Good thing too

3 Likes

Lol I get that

But I’m not seeing anything… Help us out here lol

3 Likes

Maybe a simian creature?

2 Likes