Things that make you go Hmmm

Got a Queenie around? You’ll figure it out if she’ll let you :slight_smile:
Seriously: cats are lactose intolerant…
so it’s probably a milk that cats can drink without adverse effects.

I never really gave cats milk, but they LOVE cool whip… (small quantities)

1 Like

Nothing in here is serious hehehe it’s a joke, if you look at the official cat petting chart you might get it.

7 Likes

Cool tutorial for cat petting. That would describe my previous cat who died after 22 years.

My current cat, Molly, is awesome. Anything goes. I sort of “desensitize” her by making a point of touching her paws/feet/legs/etc gently/briefly/often. She has wonderful manners and goes outside in the summer for litterbox duties, then indoors in the winter. It must be a cat thing but she waits until she is “invited” to the food dish before eating - like I’m sharing my “kill” with her.
Very successful hunter and can catch/eat a couple of baby rabbits every week in the summer.
It’s a bit gross finding half eaten critters on the porch so often… but she is sharing her success !

She’s treated with Catego and Revolution, so I’ve not had any bug problems resulting from her assistance in the grow room. The “ear thing”? I adopted her as a pregnant stray. After the litter I had her spayed as a “barn cat” planning on sending her back to my sisters ranch. When you do that they clip the ear so they can tell from a distance that the cat is already spayed.

11 Likes

Having a litter of kittens around was a challenge and a LOT of fun because they are VERY energetic and rowdy. Here’s a pic of them having “quiet time”. Ninja, Vader (black), Ginger (the only boy), Blanca (white), and Ashley (gray).

And a “glamour shot” from Ninja, Ginger, and Ashley.
This one really helped to find homes for them.

And finally, how to entertain them… put on a youtube video of cats/kittens meowing and let them try to find out where they are… the humidity dome on the keyboard keeps them from browsing the internet on their own… they’re really too young for that stuff.

NOTE: the 2 black ones with white paws are Ninja and Vader - named after the guys on the VaderOG channel “Vadervision”… They went to the same home so they’re still together :slight_smile:

17 Likes

love your orange cat :smile:

1 Like

Those ginger cats are usually male, and very outgoing/friendly so they’re popular with people who want to adopt a cat.

2 Likes

they are the cats of the Vikings

1 Like

Damn you done found out my side hustle the hard part isn’t milking them the hard part is not drinking it all myself

9 Likes

Yeah, man. It’s like Tiger’s Milk …!!
Improves virility and cures male pattern baldness.

2 Likes

a cow licking one’s head does the same thing :wink:

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard that about the cow head-licking thing…
Wouldn’t that be more like a “comb-over” cow-lick?

3 Likes

Fantastic! I suspect she’s about to snuggle with that warm ballast. Great pic - Great Cat!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

And just like that I bought a cow

5 Likes

She’s a seriously easy keeper.
In the summer she’s out all night and comes in to sleep all day.
Plus the wonderful good manners.
She has all of her claws, untrimmed, and only tears the shit out of her scratching post (upgraded with marine-grade rope instead of the cheap twine from the store…

1 Like

Dude… :sunglasses:

1 Like

My hair has been jumping ship since I’ve been 20 I’ve been using this method

But getting confused for Heisenberg is never good in meth country

9 Likes

My hair just stopped growing about 5 years ago. Beard is ok but haven’t cut a single hair in 5 years! A real bummer.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Yeah not sure where I got these bad genes from both my grandfather’s had full heads of hair in there 80s dad is almost 70 has more than me I got one uncle out of 11 who has a similar hair line I’ve been told I probably produce to much testosterone…my little brother by one year has enough hair for both of us good thing I got the looks

7 Likes

Hair genes always come from your father’s side of the family.

1 Like

Well I would say that I’m the mail man’s kid then but my son looks identical to my father lol must be the high T

3 Likes