Things that make you go Hmmm

Well goddamn at that price how can I say mo to better fuel mileage more power and saving the environment

10 Likes

What the hell is wrong with people. Lol

5 Likes

I had a guy come in. He bought some magnets from a guy for 400$ (good deal cause they were normally 600). He paid us labor to pull his fuel tank and put them in because they “align the molecules in the diesel and cuts fuel usage in half” he never came back to brag about his fuel savings

12 Likes

:laughing: lol :see_no_evil: [smh]

Maybe send him a note reminding him they need periodic re-alignment & calibration or they’ll switch polarity at some point, reversing the effect & severly reducing economy, killing the polar bears, etc. And have you changed out the winter air in the tires?

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy::joy: :joy:

i need to get back to the trade i think

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

You sure about that lol

6 Likes

LMAO :laughing: how much did you charge for that!!!

:joy:

4 Likes

It was there for a no start… guy was hoping we wouldnt notice, as soon as he said no to new straps it got pushed right back out the door lol

6 Likes

So if I get a splitter for the cig lighter plug and buy 5 then I could run my car for free​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Get on it lol post your results

2 Likes

Those same people will spend $100/foot on speaker cables.

4 Likes
2 Likes

So if the majority of strains now get above-average yields, wouldn’t that just make them average yields.

4 Likes

Uploading: FB_IMG_1583346321410.jpg…

‘Home Depot rewards California woman who faithfully watered plastic plant for years’

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article240883496.html

@Meesh :laughing:

8 Likes

7 Likes

(May cause seizures)…just so we’re not liable

1 Like

i knew,there will be a band named like this,but these guys were pretty fast… :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of this. Don’t think it applies to South Texas. Or I could be shamefully uninformed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Oh they’re here to stay for sure.:joy::joy:

1 Like

'Shrooms?

You must be in the Northern Hemisphere.

2 Likes