Things that make you go Hmmm

As promised, the butt print that put science on it’s ass.

8 Likes

That’s one hell of a butt crack :rofl:

1 Like

Today these guys at a sandblasting place had to re-winterize the outside forklift…lol.

…and a car accident…not fatal

11 Likes

Morning dew on a ladybug and dragonfly.

23 Likes

Never seen a gecko so absolutely gorgeous… always surprised in one way or another everyday
This was a GOOD day

18 Likes

God dam what kind of camera takes pictures that detailed , I want one in a bad way.

4 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

1 Like

Alligator in the mud

15 Likes

corona

11 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

8th highest rated Chianti ever in “wine spectator” history. Bought the last bottle in the store.

4 Likes

That should be really good in 10-20 years. I bet it’s got a great backbone to it.
I just drank a Chianti about a week ago that has been in the wine fridge for over 6 years and it sure was nice.

4 Likes

:wine_glass: :partying_face: memorieeeesss…

When I was about 20 my buddy knew a weed-fiend chick who traded us a 1968 vintner-signed red of some kind…was supposedly the last year they made it & was her mom’s graduation present! :smiling_imp: :astonished: :fire:

That was probably the best wine I’ll ever drink. ever ever. It was like ancient Greek gods were pouring hedonism from the heavens on us like superbowl gatorade on the winning coach.

Yeah. :relieved:

:evergreen_tree: I miss exploitation…

7 Likes

Interesting story bro lol

We opened a bottle on our tasting bar and its pretty good. Still has a little acid that needs to soak up. You notice the speedbump for a second (compare to Jimmy page missing a note on the lead to stairway to heaven) in others words if you really enjoy wine alot then its makes for a very slight disappointment but it only lasts for a second. Not tight at all and doesnt require much breathing. Fairly fruit forward and bold even for a reserva. More like a Toscana with extra tannis.

3 Likes

Nice. I haven’t had that nice of Chianti for sure.

1 Like

Best one I’ve ever drank. My uncle works for banfi and wouldn’t be impressed. A real fuckin wine snob. Makes my bitch managers snobbish attitude seem like the love, only a mother could have.
And here’s a meme just so I’m obeying the rules:

5 Likes