Things that make you go Hmmm

11 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t breath! Hahahahaha :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

My nose has a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

2 Likes

15 Likes

On the other hand his sister Suk Yu, have never gotten a speeding ticket in her life!

21 Likes

21 Likes

My 22 yr old roach clips… Found em in a box of stuff I had stashed at my parents house. Pops was cleaning the attic getting Christmas decorations down.

11 Likes

Ok so like I been outta the online world for almost 12 years, fresh outta induced mental prison… and this is called entrainment???

Hmmmm

Ps. I’ve watched this damn thing 45 damn times and am seriously rethinking my friendship with the person who showed it to me!

7 Likes

I’m gonna take your word for it & skip the :fishing_pole_and_fish: bait this time. Thanks, bro. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

4 Likes

There is always this:

5 Likes

OMG I love this… if the intent was to keep me up all night watching it. Congrats! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Make sure to wipe down your equipment before you work out peeps!

7 Likes

:lifter: :persevere: :poop: :exclamation: :relieved: :wave:

:runner:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

If you are watching YouTube for entertainment…I’m sorry… that is not it’s intent…lol

1 Like

Amsterdam Nov. 2004 Cannabis cup Every time TrichromeFarmer asked me if I wanted another bowl of bubble hash… I just had to say Hmmmm Hell Yes!

7 Likes

13 Likes

this is a prime candidate for the “show us your threads” thread i created:

:wave:

1 Like

Some Chinglish for your review:

10 Likes

LOL @HappyHemper Is this a travel brochure? If so, I’m sold! Take me to Big Fuck Hall first! :joy: :cn: :shinto_shrine: :taco:

5 Likes