Things that make you go Hmmm

That’s “Chopper the Biker Dog” I follow him of the book of faces cause he looks just like a Boston Terrier I had for 14 years.

3 Likes

My father, where ever he is, my his spirit be at rest, was a man of few words, unless he had a drink in his hand, And today, like many lately, he was drinking. The words he said had a specific meaning or purpose, sometimes… both! He made a statement about an asst. plant manager that had been found dead on a certain Monday. Then I said, strangely, this past Monday, thinking to myself, he did not work anymore? Then he said, No, dummy! At work, at such and such company back in 1978. This was many years ago, by now, too me, at least. So, he told me the story of how this guy went by the plant one weekend, was not sure if the security fence (electric fence is about all they had in the 1970’s) was on or not. This guy was responsible for having had it just been installed, licked his finger, stuck it to the fence, to see if the current was flowing thru properly, got hung on buy the current, and was found dead on Monday morning. He said to me that this was a case of “The Heard, Culling Out It’s Own Weak”. I did not understand for a long time how he could look at this accident this way? But then… I got to thinking… this guy was in his mid-to-late 30’s, and, the Asst. Plant Manager that was responsible for the project that installed the electric fence, that killed himself. If he was stupid enough to do it… He must have been warned, and told to relay the information to everyone else, but just did not listen to the information.

sorry for the so long reply,
regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

7 Likes

Excellent! “Kaleidoscope eyes”

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

That was actually the free item attitude seed bank sent me with my seeds. The scope…

3 Likes

13 Likes

should have added me swimming thru a mess of sharks!

…Of course, that was back when I still had buoyancy. Now days, since I lost my buoyancy, I would imagine, that I would swim and/ or float like a 350 lb. cannon ball fired from orbit to ground zero, (impact)!

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

…and there it is…
the wisest of all, of Yoda’s teachings…
I knew, all of the times that I watched Empire from age 11 or 12 until, well… I think, yeah… I’m around 50, now. Back to what I was trying to write, I knew that there were additional cut footage scenes from the movie, that I had seen… At least, a time or two, yeah… at different points and times in my life, yeah… that’s how I remember it anyway!

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

19 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes