Today I Am Grateful For

I’m grateful that there is a roof over my head, food in the pantry, a job that I still care about, a loving dog at my feet, a screaming bird on my shoulder, a yard filled with plants from all over the world and of course the best part of all is my soul-mate by my side and in my arms.

16 Likes

Grateful that I get to spend my days in my garden and with my guitar! I’m grateful for my mom who puts up with so much bs and still is the most supportive loving person I’ve ever known. I’m grateful for my partner, who has stood by my side for 4 years, makes me smile till my face hurts, and always encourages my crazy gardening schemes no matter how ridiculous. And finally I’m grateful for the OG community because for the past year yall have been the homies who I spend the most time with and have the best conversations with!

14 Likes

Today I’m grateful for the sun coming out after two days of rain, felt so nice to just stand outside with my face to the sun and my eyes closed.

Serotonin: boosted.

8 Likes

today i am grateful for waking up and having a new day

14 Likes

Today I am great-full for all forerunners who have come before me. :moyai:

10 Likes

Today, I am grateful for a butterfly landing on my shoulder repeatedly.
It’s a special kind of joy. “Hits different.” as they say.

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for my otherworldly fast dibbing skills! It has been quite a day! :laughing:

I am even more grateful that soon enough the fruits (well seeds) of my labor will allow me to return some of that love to OG, and yes I mean today because I captured my first bit of pollen today to do so!

6 Likes

Grateful for my health, family, universal healthcare, employment and finding all you wonderful, like-minded people on OG! :grinning::v:

4 Likes

Today, I am grateful for flowers, was out in my garden smelling and sniffing around in delight!
Red beet flowers smell pretty good, very heavy thick sweetness.

4 Likes

today i am grateful for opening my eyes to have another day. keep on keeping on

6 Likes
3 Likes

Today, I am grateful that alcohol completely and totally lost its appeal to me.

8 Likes

Bell phone/internet lines.

Directly under this tree was my PBB cross.

8 Likes

With ya on that one​:+1::v:

2 Likes

In addition to family, a nice place to live, and a decent job, I’m thankful that after running out of smoke yesterday that I’m just a couple short weeks from harvest. Short story long, I’m grateful for my forced tolerance break. :woozy_face:

6 Likes

I’m thankful for OG! Still going strong. You people are the greatest.

5 Likes

A roof over my head, and some weed in the grinder.

5 Likes

That was a good one. I feel blessed. I have a lot of mixed emotions right now. One Love

4 Likes

Don’t forget the lighter I wasn’t trying to hurt your dream. Lol I just didn’t want you to forget everything.lol papers or a pipe. And some water oh don’t forget some snacks I’m trying to look out for you

1 Like

Hahaha less is more friend.

2 Likes