Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Chocolate Diesel are doing well. They got their 2nd feeding today.

Number 1 is finishing up. Looks like she’s going over 9 weeks since I think she needs more than 2 days.

19 Likes

That Frost is really amazing :blush: really good job with no obvious deficiencies. How old are those babies? When were the seed dropped in to the water?

2 Likes

It’s all in this thread. I dropped the beans very early on Christmas and bagged them later that morning around 10AM. Planted a couple days later. My veg light sucks but they’re starting to take off now that I’m giving them supplemental time in the flo room.

As far as the frost thing. Good genetics are always, well, good. All I did was give them what they needed.

11 Likes

valley ghash has been the cornerstone of my garden for a while now. one of my favorite strains to work with. im really surprised i dont see her around more often
nice work @Undead-Toker , looks like shes been good to you as well

3 Likes

I took a few days off OG but still took some pics, harvest time and all.

Friday I had a nasty visitor. Fungus gnat, hand killed. Killed 5 or 6 more Saturday by hand and neemed everything in veg. Moved everything in veg to Flo room and moved number 1 to the veg room to sit a couple days in dark.

Number 1 went 9 weeks to the day. Could have been taken a couple days earlier but I gave her a little extra time to fatten up.

Friday

Saturday, everything crammed into the flo room and the final full plant shots of number 1

12 Likes

Damn bro, those are some monster plants!

1 Like

Hey @thenasty1 thanks for stopping in. Yea I like the VG quite a bit myself and I’ve never had anything not good from Mota.

Here’s some Sunday shots, with the last bud shots of number 1

14 Likes

I was going to post yesterdays pics with those from today. There are no today pics until the battery on the cam recharges so here’s yesterdays now and today will come later.

2 of each pheno of Valley Ghash. The last run for number 2. They are roughly about the same size as those that just finished. Transplanting Thursday to 5 gallon bags and plan on flipping them this weekend.

The Chocolate Diesel will be going back to the (now occupied) veg room this weekend.

WARNING NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH.

CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK

CORPSES DANGLING!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

12 Likes

likewise. got some strawberry ghash in testing right now, one pheno looks particularly promising. also have some hard candy beans waiting their turn
is your chocolate diesel from useful? i have some his beans waiting in line too

3 Likes

Thanks for stoppin in @Doulovebeef

They aren’t really that big dude. But they fill in nicely and thanks.

3 Likes

One of the sets of beans I had that didn’t germ when I started this grow was was another Mota project Fugu Kush. I was disappointed in losing that one, but I didn’t store them proper. I would still like to try the Lung Candy but there are just too many things ahead of anything different from Mota for quite some time.

There has been a few renditions of Chocolate Diesels popping up. After more than a decade trying to find a rendition of the original Katsu cut of Chocolate Trip, this F2 run is the closest I’ve come. Derg Corra Collective is linked at the top of this thread with the info on this version.

4 Likes

Here’s today’s update. Not much different from a few hours ago. And number 2 returns with some shots from the jar.

13 Likes

Made a hard decision and decided to take the Number 2’s out. I was going to run them but they won’t be anywhere near close to finishing by the time the Chocolate Diesels are ready go in. Number 1 no longer needs a designation.

The Valley Ghash are still hanging around awaiting trim day.

The room looks pretty empty now.

10 Likes

Great run man… Can’t wait to see your choc diesels mature.

3 Likes

Yea me too, they already look like there’s going to be some pretty good variation.

6 Likes

That top middle one lookin extra good… Caught my eye…They all look unique, just had some emerald triangles lemon diesel. One of my new favs.

3 Likes

Yea I like that one too. It looks the most Indica to me while the one top left looks the most Sativa. I don’t know they’re still pretty little. Maybe I’m just seeing things lol.

4 Likes

I was gonna say the same about the top left too. Your right on with the sativa, not alot of stretch either…

2 Likes

Thanks for having me by man! Gotta go

1 Like

Thanks for comin over bro, welcome any time. Peace

3 Likes