Top 20 In Search of Strains & Top 20 Available Strains

I catch these small tigers/ sand sharks they range from this size to 15 ft 140 pounds, broke my 100 pound brail string stripped the 8 o/t hook lol

these are very strong they whip their tails fkin black eyes scary fish make very good Fillets & Scallops lol

2 Likes

By far one of the hardest to find is the 1992-1993 phenotype of ā€œOG Kushā€ that made it famous. Itā€™s held as a clone by a small number of folks that arenā€™t disclosing who they are and what they have. Josh D and Matt are not the only two that have clones of that phenotype. A small farmer in Cali use to have it and knows someone in the Emerald triangle that has it.

4 Likes

Very Interesting Informationā€¦

1 Like

Time to find that box with seeds I was growing in Seattle in 1993ā€¦The 2 strains I had were: The Indica, The Red Hairā€¦

2 Likes

I would like some of the 70ā€™s strains Acapulco Gold, Columbian Gold, Panama Red, Black African & Hawaiian - I remember going to visit my cousin in texas , we bought an ounce each for $10 lol shitz I thought I screwed the guy with the el Camino & wet hair and pointy mustache
but the bag had 40000000 seeds and compressed brick dark moldy smoke :angry:

2 Likes

Looking a little ways back on this, I havenā€™t had a chance to try all of the strains on that google list, but Iā€™ve had a handful. I will say, I donā€™t care about hype, but a lot of these things get hype for good reason. Iā€™d never heard of Dosidos until after Iā€™d smoked it and had to look it up because it was maybe the most delicious smoke Iā€™d ever had.

So, maybe that list has some meritā€¦ Watermelon Skittles, at least Barneyā€™s version, is outstanding! Also, as much as people are sick of Runtz, MAC, and cookies strains right now, I havenā€™t heard many people not say theyā€™re delicious and good highs. Strains trend for a reason. Purple punch is another one that I was enamored with the first time I tried it. Mimosa tooā€¦

4 Likes