TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

No shit, my wife loves their stuff it’s definitely not cheap but does last. I didn’t know they made men’s stuff too actually. Very cool

3 Likes

So so good

3 Likes

Back then they made real high quality shit. Not so much anymore.

I have a tshirt that has a custom pocket for an iPod mini :joy:

3 Likes

It’s been wicked here for a couple of days no amount of low tire pressure would help.
We stay frozen from November to April and when it rains it forms sheets of ice, like right after the Zamboni
hits the rink.
Once the salt and sand is applied then it’s good to go.

4 Likes

Damn carharts out here are cheap as shit. I just bought a new coat and bibs last fall and both off them out the door was 225 at the farm supply store.

5 Likes

Closer to Mexico :stuck_out_tongue:
I mean that’s where they make them, I think.

1 Like

Holy crap! See my uncle said the same thing , Maybe I’m just looking at the wrong places! :man_shrugging:t2: but ya that’s an insane difference and to me more like what they are worth. Even 500$ would be nuts to me, I couldn’t believe it. But I was also dumbfounded at sportchek looking at winter jackets . Under armour jacket and snow pants….649.99$ on sale ! Seperately they would be almost 800$

3 Likes

I’m more of an on clearance guy now I guess

3 Likes

Hola Gang

I used to work in the bush
so I always run with mud & snow
tire all yr round on my Sport Ranger

Bare

5 Likes

Same here.
I buy my stuff out of season, I like quality gear and it’s not cheap.
Rain gear is expensive AF
I’ve got Guy Cotten.
Better than Grundgens, IMO

2 Likes

I do M&S three peaks tires.
COOPER Discoverer on my old Ford
Nokian Outpost APT on the Jeep.

2 Likes

If you’re tricky, those Ipod minis fit right between the butt cheeks. I’m skinny. No bueno for me…

1 Like

No can do it’s where I keep my laptop.

2 Likes

And how do you know this sir?

2 Likes

Always gold ! :joy:

1 Like

IMG_6532

6 Likes

I just bought a couple pair of dbl fronts. $59 ea. I think. Levi’s now might as well be T-shirt material.

4 Likes

@crownpoodle by dbl fronts you talking the jeans?

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 . Seeing our history, you’re the 1st spot I’ll attempt to check in regularly with. I’ll “try”.

4 Likes

I’m honoured and glad you are brother. And we all get it trust me, just hoping your recovery is quick and the pain subsides soon. Can’t wait to see the old Poodle back .

3 Likes