Two tents so I don't feel too tense

Ok today’s update on Landos stash.
LSR, LS1,LS4. Left to right…too lazy for individual shots :grin:
Lsr and ls1 pretty similar and unless ls4 smoke is great I’ll let it go, less bud stacking .!
Late edit: no clone of LS4 took so it will not be carried on. 20210913_192543|375x500
Ls1

8 Likes

Those of you who asked for seeds; I sent these out today. Everybody got both crosses and enough to work with…if you so desired.

8 Likes

Sounds like you stumbled upon the formula for 7-up, that’s a winner in my books!

5 Likes

Seeds showing up, looked for nanners but see nothing. Hopefully from some early release pollen from LS2 male before I got him out and not a herm.

3 Likes

Reveg, 9# hammer mother plant, leaf and root trimmed

9 Likes

Looking great there @Qtip !

2 Likes

Ls1, ls4, lsr,wm2 and wm1. Everybody in a new bucket, little trim and looking for nanners. I was looking to blame the washing machine for the seeding but they have less seeds than the Lando stash and no sign of nanners. Maybe moving the male out I hit the other LS.

11 Likes

I copied your idea with the bubble wrap on the bucket tops, hope your ok with that mate.

3 Likes

Every good idea was stolen from a better mind than mine! When the canopy is too dense for light to get through, I ball up the insulation to support plant as seen in my last picture.

4 Likes

You are giving out seeds just for the hell of it?

I might try to get on the list nest time

What light are you running

I run the mars hydro ts 3000 in my 4x4.

1 Like

That’s about the same space I’m working with,gonna try a run of autos with an old hps 400w for now.

1 Like

That ts 3000 is first class from what I see

Well my suspicions were right. Found multiple nanners on WM2, pulled them off and searched but couldn’t find more. Debated cutting the whole plant down at day 36 or so of flower. The other washing machine plant didn’t have any I could spot. Killed the WM2 clone, no one will ever get a seed of this hermie bullshit. Sigh. What you can’t trust gear from a crew called RIPPER SEEDS? :joy:. Should I kill the plant with nanners?

4 Likes

A seedbank by any other name would smell as sweet.

I question the returns on playing nanner patrol for another five weeks, is the citrus chemical smell worth the effort?

2 Likes

Nope, gonna cut it.

3 Likes

WM2 chopped and drying for whatever dry sift I can get, now four in the tent. Watching the other WM closely for nanners.

5 Likes

Nice man, buds a hanging. Really cool, great job.

1 Like