Urban Legends Autoflower Seeds

This dude was right, he harvested 500 grs from this Mazarilla auto without the larf !!!!

5 liters pot coco grow, 18/6 light schedule.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :fire:

Hat down !

5 Likes

I harvested all my F1 fem seeds from my two Mazarilla girls and in one pot a seed had fallen in the soil and sprouted on it’s own So I chopped out the momma and left it in the pot. It went into full flower in just a bit over 3 weeks and is a nice looking symmetrical plant so a good candidate to be a pollen donor and it got it’s first spray of STS yesterday. Now I’ll have fresh F1 pollen to use on the F1 plants I’ll be growing over the summer to get a bunch of F2s.

I accidentally broke off one of the top fan leaves when I pinched the top off but that’s no biggy.

:peace:

5 Likes

No better Auto Breeder, in my opinion!!! Offered his wares upon initial OG arrival….the Autoflower Universe haven’t been the same. SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

Nice looking plants.

2 Likes

Very nice cross

1 Like

front 2 are urban legends gorilla auto day 43 about 1 week into flower .Gunna be very nice yielders

6 Likes

Thanks for posting guys !

A bit of everything is still available ( while we have some strains out of stock at HQ ) @realgorillaseeds and still at cool prices :

5 packs are : £25 / 30 euros / $30.63
10 packs are : £50 / 60 euros/ $61.25
And 25 packs are £75 / 87.53 euros/ $91.88

1 Like

I got 5 Mazarilla F1 fems out in the new raised bed this summer. Not as tall as last year but it’s been cooler and damper that last year too. I made fem seeds from two plants and the ‘A’ plants are shorter than the ‘C’ plants but growing side branches taller than the main cola and none got topped.

Two ‘A’ plants on the right are 18" and the tallest ‘C’ in the middle is 26". The two on the left are also ‘C’ plants. Haven’t grown any taller in over a week except for side branches. Last year both were 32". Next year I’ll start the seeds in at lest 2L pots instead of the tiny 9-hole starter pots. Sprouted around June 4 but couldn’t get them in the ground until the end of July. Wicked hailstorm 2 days before I planted.

All of them are growing one big cola from the bottom up the main stem and pretty dense buds on the side branches in areas too. What they lack in height they seem to be making up in density. Another whole month to go at least if the same as last year when I cropped Sept. 11.

So far so good!

:peace:

4 Likes