Vernal's Basement Follies

Oh man, I think you may be on to something there with this one. Relatively short, stacked top to bottom, did you defoliate it a bunch? If not, the leaf to bud ratio is decent, and the overall structure looks great imo. This would be perfect in my tents :heart_eyes: :rofl:

I donā€™t like the foul oders either, canā€™t understand the appeal really. Like, I donā€™t wanna smoke a dead animal, or burnt rubber :rofl: just does not sound good in any way. Much prefer the fruity scents, or really, just anything that isnā€™t foul.

6 Likes

I have an armpit of White Widow that I have to admit has grown on me like a fungus

9 Likes

Weā€™ll see how she turns out, scent profile can change wildly between now and harvest.

Yes, Iā€™m a big proponent of defoliation. Some plants require more, some less. I only rarely strip totally bare. But if a leaf blocks a budsite, itā€™s gone.

8 Likes

Fungus grows on me too. Doctor says they have a topical ointment for it haha.

4 Likes

Itā€™s odd and gross but suggestive of unwashed ladies in far away lands. Iā€™m running her again.

8 Likes

Ah ok, so sheā€™s normally quite a bit leafier with this cross than the original bandaid then, leaning more towards the christmas bud. Can tell in the pic now that youā€™ve said that :thinking:

Still not bad! I think youā€™re going in the right direction for sure. While the TK has a more open structure to it, I think the Christmas Bud is a better way to go overall imo. Maybe Iā€™m just biased against OGā€™s :rofl: but just from that last pic she looks like she could throw baseball bats if she was vegged long enoughā€¦ If she can stay on the shorter side of haze AND smell great on top of that? That sounds like a winner in my book.

Either way you decide to go with it though, keep up the great work ^^

5 Likes

My ā€œWormwood v2ā€ at 36 days. The hazier lady. Sheā€™s got a ways to go, probably harvest at 11 weeks. Looks like some big colas.

18 Likes

I need some tips. Where does the washing machine come in? Iā€™ll PM you. Iā€™ve done dry ice and BHO. I want to learn bubble. RESPECTā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I donā€™t use one. I mix by hand. Takes a while but overdoing it just gets a little more lower grade hash and isnā€™t worth it IMO.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my future. I gotta buy gear and learn to make hash. First I need to get screens and bag up as much dry sift as I can. I have lots of trim and older bud.

1 Like

How long and how vigorously do you hand stir?

I donā€™t have enough experience to say if I accidentally include lower quality. Always used a drill.

3 Likes

About 5 minutes, let sit for a minute or two and drain/scoop. I do it about 3 times. Whole shebang takes about an hour start to finish (plus trip to liquor store for 40lbs of ice).

4 Likes

Obliged. Iā€™ve been considering hand stirring since my drill batteries started to die.

3 Likes

My ā€œWormwood v2ā€ at just under 6 weeks.
(TK x G13HP) x Bandaid Haze IX 3.0

This is the chunkier lady. She looks like a 70-75 day plant. She looks quite a bit like the mother, just a tad fluffier and longer-flowering. Big girl, smells funky and floral. I didnā€™t keep this cut but if itā€™s that good Iā€™ll reveg, also got about 2K beans of this left haha. I do have a cut of the hazier sister.

21 Likes

Beautiful work dude. You notice much difference between v1 and v2?

4 Likes

Havenā€™t even run the v1 yet. Just tossed in a little G13HP clone last pollination round for shits nā€™ gigs. The v2 was the intended cross.

5 Likes

SSH x '89 Super Skunk at 34 days. Yaā€¦a day under 5 weeks haha. Even beastlier as a clone rather than a seed plant.
@TheShowMeHomie this budā€™s for you.

@Farmerjoe420 name this thing so I can quit typing Super Silver Haze x '89 Super Skunk lol.

20 Likes

Oh yeah thatā€™s going to be delicious I just cupped the clones yesterday :smirk: shared one with @Terpycollection hopefully it will be in the area for a long while

8 Likes

Shiny Kitty

Eth Thuper

Tienanmen Cloud :pensive:

Stank89

:evergreen_tree: off the cuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Righteous. I find neat and interesting stuff all the time, but this is something I think everyone will like.

6 Likes