Vote for OG Gardens, 7 years of OG contest

0 voters

Click on the picture to vote.

27 Likes

Voting for Gardens

7 Likes

Wow, awesome pictures everyone. I can’t beat that Tiger Lilly though, heck of a shot. You got me wanting to risk nosey neighbors and wild mustard to go grab a few wild ones this autumn.

8 Likes

So many nice gardens! So hard to choose!

7 Likes

I made a mistake @ix3u is listed twice. My whoops! Thank you @Piter for letting me know.
If I didn’t post the picture you wanted to see or I missed yah all together, I apologize.

Have a great Tuesday. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

This is a tough one! Great pics everybody!!

7 Likes

It was very hard to pick just one :point_up:, I wanted to vote :ballot_box: for all. GR8 looking :eyes: pictures by all, i expected nothing less than Spectacular! :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

All of them are nice looking. Its going to be difficult to choose just one. Beautiful stuff OGs

3 Likes

Good luck you gardeners! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Some great pictures, and I didn’t even vote for myself hahaa
:v:

3 Likes

Is it faux pas to vote for yourself? :rofl:

2 Likes

Not if you feel you are the best :wink:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Oh, then it’s just vain! Lol

2 Likes

When I set up the voting for POTY 2022 I made a mistake with the second voting thread where a person could vote for as many pictures as they wanted and then press vote. I’m Thinking about making the Pets voting thread the same way, this would allow the person to select themselves and any others they want to vote for.

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

5 Likes

lovely gardens.was to hard to pick :frowning:

1 Like

Some hard decision… finally was for (I do not know if can be public the vote)… because I see many potential in that garden and is more of my style.

Good look everyone!!! (Edit: was meant “luck”, but “look” also fits :rofl: )
Nice gardens… perhaps, for the 8 year contest I can compete with you all :rofl:

3 Likes

Lots of beautiful contenders here, but it looks like a consensus is emerging.

Thanks @Heliosphear , for running this, and good luck to all !

1 Like

IMHO , better to limit , for example, to 3 votes. and no self vote, if it’s possible

3 Likes

I think you’re going in the right direction. No self-votes, 3 vote max maybe? Then you’re going to have a more clear 1st 2nd and 3rd place. 2nd and 3rd might be closer, but… I’ll be honest. I have to be limited otherwise “pet deserves the like” overrides any sort of logical function. Just look at them. I need to be forced to choose. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m with the 3 vote per person if it’s not difficult for your to set up. Picking just one is hard and voting for one’s self is well idk.

3 Likes