Vote for OG’s What are you Marijuana/cannabis 7 years of OverGrow

I think I clicked twice & it automatically voted for @Heliosphear :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:laughing: :thinking:

Sure, why not

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I look at the list and I think :thinking: can’t believe the guy I voted for is so far down then I scroll to the top of the list and say oh yeah I almost voted for them about half a dozen times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: way too close to call good luck everyone and I’ve said it before (many times) and I’ll say it again (many times) WOW :open_mouth: just WOW :clap:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like Paws had the right idea padding the vote! :rofl:

5 Likes

Everyone likes my red plant!

1 Like

Yup!!! Looks like I’ll be sending him an awesome pack of Omuerta Genetix seeds, along with DD sending him a tablet!!!

2 Likes

Holy Crap! I didn’t know people were campaigning for votes! Remember a vote for loggershands is a vote for cannabis!..now I just need to shake some babies and kiss some hands and I’m set! :joy: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, you got hornswoggled outta ur lead, lol.

4 Likes

Sweet Jesus! I don’t know what “Hornswoggled” means but it does not sound good. Do I need to see a doctor? :mask:

4 Likes

Bamboozled! Hoodwinked! Lmao…
Nah, not really. Great pic though.
Props to Paws for his tactics! :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Story of my life… :laughing:

Thanks mate!

4 Likes

Thimblerigged! Flim flammed!

1 Like

It’s Gobbledygook Im Tellin Y’all :joy: :rofl:
@blowdout2269

1 Like

Lovin it! :laughing:

1 Like

C’mon Guys Vote @Heliosphear :smirk:

1 Like

Hold on… wait a minute… let me put some OG in it. :sunglasses:
Thank You @DougDawson for setting up the last voting section.

I gotta go look around and see what happened while i was away.

7 Likes

Winners of the Marijuana/Cannabis photo contest.
1st @Pawsfodocaws
2nd @Loggershands
3rd @CaptainNemo
4th @TopShelfTrees1
5th @SEMOActivist
6th @Bobgrows and @DougDawson
7th @Illicitmango @Krommm @Pigeonman @g1900 @pharmerfil @CanuckistanPete @FirstCavApache64 @Kgrim @OnePassionateGrower @Ottafish
By the rules set down in the opener of the 7 years of OverGrow, tie vote is moved to random number generator to determine the person who decides how to split the prizes up equally.

6th place @Bobgrows #1 @DougDawson #2
IMG_2296
7th place @Illicitmango #1 @Krommm #2 @Pigeonman #3 @g1900 #4 @pharmerfil #5 @CanuckistanPete #6 @FirstCavApache64 #7 @Kgrim #8 @OnePassionateGrower #9 @Ottafish #10
IMG_2297
There is not 10 prizes in the 7th place winner section, I will add the following seeds to make even out so everyone gets a prize. 1 pack Sour Grape F2, 2 packs Terpnado (cbbXbsg).

19 Likes

:open_mouth: !

This makes my head hurt in the most greatest of ways!

@Pawsfodocaws you’re winning with :tiger: :drop_of_blood: this year!!!

10 Likes

He’ll yes man!!!

7 Likes

Congrats paws! On :fire::fire:
I couldn’t even get a 1st grow sympathy vote :rofl::rofl: need to step up my game.
Great event everyone!

4 Likes