What are you listening to? 2020

I was a skinhead in the 80’s growing up in Belfast but I always loved fat keyboards

3 Likes
1 Like

I saw OMD open for Depeche Mode in Minneapolis. That would have been 1989-90. Great show!

4 Likes

Nice seen them in concert myself,seen Bowie and queen back in the 80’s my uncle was a bouncer at concerts so we use to get
For free lol seen loads of bands in the 80’s in Ireland
Last show I went to was iggy pop in Berkeley few years ago he can still move for an
Old man lol,

I was a techno dj for 20 years traveled all over the world DJing got sick of traveling settled in California

5 Likes
3 Likes

@oleskool830 - the ‘get behind’ track reminded me of one of my few exposures to the Blues :notes: - is it just the accent or am I hearing a similarity?

Hear, hear! & Amen! :grin: Perhaps 195x-196x was even better over here(can’t imagine it was in Irie Eire, still being part of the Eastern Bloc & all :wink: :rofl: ).

But yes, there was some hope & optimism back then, strangely enough during a lot of terrible shit. :thinking:

I saw them around 2000 & :unamused: it was pretty bad for me…virtually certain there was little actual live singing & it was pre-recorded lip-sync. :man_facepalming: Big let down from the decade+ before. I guess the fans had all aged too :sweat_smile: and so all those screaming teens were replaced by office workers & moms. :laughing:

I guess they’re like the Rolling Stones in that sense… may they play on until they really, really shouldnt! :fist: :microphone: :guitar: :musical_keyboard:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVkbIzK3vqPSJSPvFGceQsubr_x-9O2aY

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFyGxCzF67Ak0LPk7mH0cwS3W9IbzqT96

:v:

It’s my duty, i’m a visionary

Man I remember all the lyrics after 25 years… :astonished:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t often speak Spanish, but when I do, I know, I learned it from:

Baldemar Garza Huerta (aka: Freddy Fender)

regards,

1 Like

was a cool movie in its day

Yeah; rewatched the other day. Music is still decent but the movie is just another late night comedy.

1 Like

their best song, from my perspective.

regards,

yeah kinda like easy rider @ChemicalDependant

3 Likes
3 Likes

I miss Mi.

3 Likes