What are you listening to? 2020

3 Likes

Three of these things go together, three of things are kind of the same. One of these things doesnā€™t belong hereā€¦ Lmao. Yep, I like some J/T lol. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I remember the day my brother and I unwrapped the cardboard sleeve, pulled the rice paper covered vinyl out of the cardboard sleeve, and played it on a (all-in-one) Emerson I do believe it was - Hi-fi - home stereo unit, that had record player (played 33,45, and 78s as well), 8-track, AM-FM Stereo. This unit was from before cassette got big, but it had an Aux input that we could patch anything with a cord on it, at the time, into! My brother thought this was the greatest album that Def Leppard ever madeā€¦ who knows? to each, his own! he may have been right?

4 Likes
4 Likes

I like Hysteria a lot as well. And 8 tracks for the win! lmao! I think we can agree they all rock! :metal:

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Alex Skolnick played lead guitar for the band Testament. He cut his teeth on metal but went on to play in a jazz trio where theyā€™d play the occasional metal coverā€¦

5 Likes

Dude, I freaking love Testament! Chuck Billy! :muscle:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

American Analog Set - punk as fuck
A cool mellow album for a rainy morning.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes